- BPI Building Science Principles Learn the basics of building science. Great for anyone entering the home performance industry.
- BPI Building Analyst Learn how to perform a comprehensive energy audit and provide recommendations to save energy, improve comfort and increase a home's safety and durability.
- BPI Envelope Professional Learn how to resolve problems related to the building shell, such as moisture, ice dams, mildew and drafts.
- BPI Building Analyst & Envelope Professional COMBO This combined course provides all the training necessary to challenge BOTH the BPI Building Analyst & BPI Envelope Professional certification exams - which are INCLUDED in all certification packages.
- BPI Energy Modeling & WorkScope This course satisfies BPI’s requirement for 6 CEUs of training on software modeling and work scope development in order to waive your written recertification exam.
- BPI Infiltration and Duct Leakage (IDL) Become qualified to perform blower door and duct leakage tests on new homes, as required by IECC 2009 and IECC 2012 building codes.
- BPI Multifamily Building Analyst Training Learn how to conduct energy audits and prepare work scope recommendations for multifamily residential buildings.
- BPI Air Leakage Control Installer (ALCI) Course Learn specific methods to tighten the building envelope and install insulation in order to reduce energy loss, improve comfort and minimize pollutants caused by air migration.
- DOE Weatherization Installer
- DOE Weatherization Crew Chief
- Home Energy Score Assessor Training Prepare to challenge DOE’s Home Energy Score Exam – and gain the skills required to work in the field as a Home Energy Score Qualified Assessor.
- RESNET HERS Rater Training * UPDATED COURSE * This course package provides everything you need to succeed.
- RESNET HERS Associate Certificate Online Course * NEW COURSE * Earn the RESNET HERS Associate designation upon successful completion of the course.
- ENERGY STAR Version 3 Exam Prep Course This course prepares you to pass the ENERGY STAR Version 3 exam.
- RESNET Home Energy Survey Professional (HESP) Learn how to conduct a walk-through assessment of a home's general energy performance and make basic recommendations for improvements or further analysis.
- RESNET EnergySmart Contractor Learn about energy efficiency and the house as an interactive system from a contractor's perspective.
- Intro to Solar Photovoltaics Learn the fundamentals and best practices of Solar PV in this self-paced, online course. Includes exclusive bonus module: How to Sell Solar PV Systems.
- 58 Hour NABCEP Advanced PV Certification Training Series This is a bundle of two courses taught by expert solar PV instructor Sean White. This training can fulfill the 58 hours of advanced training required to sit for the NABCEP PV Installation Professional...
- 40-Hour NABCEP Advanced PV Certification Training and CEUs This online, self-paced training course prepares you to pass the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification Exam. Best Price; Success Guaranteed.
- 30-Hour NABCEP Advanced PV Certification Training and CEUs Dive deep into advanced solar PV installation and design principles and practices addressed in the NABCEP PV Installer Job Task Analysis.
ICC Residential Energy Inspector
6 BPI CEU This online course will help you study for the ICC Residential Energy Inspector exam and implement the IECC code.
- Commercial Energy Auditor
- Commercial Lighting Assessor Course Your entry into a $44 billion industry. Includes a distributorship with a US manufacturer of quality LED lighting products.