OSHA Confined Spaces - Attics and Crawlspaces
How Subpart AA of 29 CFR 1926 Affects Contractors Who Work in Attics & Crawlspaces
This Course is BPI Recognized for 4 CEU Credits
OSHA's standard for construction work in confined spaces (Subpart AA of 29 CFR 1926) defines specific procedures designed to protect workers while they are working in and around confined spaces on construction sites. The standard helps to eliminate and isolate hazards in order to prevent construction workers from being hurt or killed in confined spaces.
This course reviews the requirements, responsibilities and procedures under Subpart AA of 29 CFR 1926 in an easy-to-learn multimedia presentation. Go at your own pace, start and stop when you want. You can even watch the course on your smart phone!
Course Package: $149
Course Package Includes:
- Multimedia course with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Phone and email access to instructors to answer your questions
- Quiz questions after each module to reinforce learning and retention
- Study guide
- OSHA-Recognized Certificate of Completion
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
Why Take This Course
- To help protect yourself and fellow workers from injury or death
- Employers are required to provide workers with training on the OSHA Standard Subpart AA of 29 CFR 1926
- To obtain the required certificate of completion
- To comply with OSHA regulations
- It's convenient - learn at your own pace, even on your smart phone!
- Start and stop anytime - pick up right where you left off last time.
- Review material as needed
- General requirements
- Permit-required confined space program
- Permitting process
- Entry permit
- Duties of authorized entrants
- Duties of attendants
- Duties of entry supervisors
- Rescue and emergency services
- Employee participation
- Provision of documents to Secretary
Learn From The Best
Matt Koch has been involved in the environmental inspection and mitigation industry for over 15 years. He has been active in the radon community as a practitioner and instructor. He is on the Standards Committees for Radon Resistant New Construction in Residential (CCAH), RRNC for Large Buildings (CC-1000) and Multifamily Measurement (MAMF) and currently is the Chair of the Standards Management Committee. He was involved in the development of the NRPP Advanced Certificates in Multifamily Measurement, Multifamily Mitigation and RRNC.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
Enjoy Our Flexible Training - On Your Own Schedule!
- Start your online course immediately upon registration
- Access training 24x7 for 90 days - even from your phone!
- Start and stop when you want
You're in Control
Complete your course on your own schedule. Log in from anywhere you can access the internet. You can even complete your training on your smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer! No need to attend a class after a hard day of work, fight traffic or pay for parking. Spend your time learning, not travelling. And there's no need to miss work. Go at your own pace and review any of the modules as needed. It's top quality training at a great price - with complete flexibility!
Course Package: $149