BPI Building Analyst Technician course
The BPI Building Analyst Technician (BA-T) course is designed to equip professionals with the necessary skills for energy efficiency, weatherization, and efficiency program delivery careers. It offers comprehensive training in building inspection, data gathering, diagnostic testing, energy conservation measures, HVAC systems, and health and safety inspections. Upon successfully completing the training, students can take a 4-hour proctored field exam to obtain the BPI Building Analyst Technician certification.
1. Gain a thorough understanding of the house-as-a-system approach to residential construction.
2. Acquire knowledge about the mechanisms of heat, air, and moisture transport, and their impact on energy loss and building materials.
3. Develop the ability to conduct building inspections to identify health and safety issues.
4. Learn how to perform diagnostic and combustion safety tests.
5. Learn effective techniques for gathering essential data from systems and building assemblies, enabling the development of a comprehensive scope of work.
6. Familiarize yourself with relevant codes and standards governing energy efficiency and building practices.
Choose classroom training (*see schedule) or Flexible Training: Complete your training on your own schedule, and take exams when you want at a location near you. You've NEVER seen a BPI Building Analyst Technician course like this!
BONUS COURSE INCLUDED with Option 2. Call for details.
Need BPI BAT Field Exam Only?
|Flexible Field Training & Exams
Scheduled When & Where You Want
Includes Online Course & Materials
Incl. Exams & Remote
Includes Exams & Live Field Training
|24 Hour Online Multimedia Course
On-demand, start & stop when you want, 90-day access
|Practice Questions After Each Session
To reinforce comprehension
|Practice Final Exam|
|Course Study Guide & Field Exam Checklist|
|BPI Technical Standards & Formula Reference Sheet|
|Phone & Email Support
Access to instructors to answer your questions
|Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee|
|BPI Field Exam Prep Video (More)||--|
|BONUS COURSE INCLUDED
Call us for more information.
|DISCOUNT on Continuing Education Courses|
Field Exam Certification
Why Take This Course
- Learn to improve homeowner's comfort and safety, and reduce their energy bills.
- Homeowners are required to work with a BPI Building Analyst to qualify for various incentive programs. Your certification allows you to compete for that business.
- The BPI Building Analyst Professional certification is the industry standard for energy auditors.
- Enter a growing industry with real skills you can you can begin applying immediately in the field.
- The average energy auditor earns $64,030 per year. More than half a million new energy auditor jobs are expected to be needed in the next 10 years.
- Save travel cost, time, and lost revenue with online multimedia training.
Who Should Attend?
- Home inspectors, appraisers
- Contractors: construction, remodelers, HVAC, insulation, air sealing, windows and doors, roofing
- Those interested in a new career.
Interior Safety Evaluation
Combustible Fuel Leak Testing
Doors and Windows
Building Components and Construction Details
Building Airflow and Ventilation
Heating, Cooling and DHW Equipment
Combustion Safety Testing
Blower Door Testing
HVAC Distribution System
Appliances and Lighting
Baseload, Renewables and Water Conservation
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
(See locations & dates)
Flexible Field Training & Exams
Scheduled When & Where You Want
- Avoid course delays and
- Start online training immediately
- Schedule field training & exams
when you're ready
Flexible Training: You're in Control
You've NEVER seen a BPI Building Analyst Technician (BA-T) course like this! You're in control. Complete your training on your own schedule, and take exams when you want at a location near you. No waiting around for classes to fill up, or for other students to dictate your training schedule. Simply tell us when you're ready to take your exam and we'll schedule it as quickly as possible (we do work on a first come, first serve basis) - Superior quality training at an unbeatable price with complete flexibility!
Questions? Call 1-800-518-1877
"Having worked for 15 years as a construction laborer, I knew nothing about the science and mechanical ventilation side of housing. Green Training's Building Analyst course did a great job of educating me on both. I was able to pass both my written and field BPI tests on the first try with flying colors." - Eric Rain, WC Heating
Classroom Training Locations & Dates*
(Click boxes for more dates)
(Click boxes for more dates)
* Live classes require a minimum of 6 students.
"Easy Audit" Software
One year access to Home Energy Team's "Easy Audit" energy audit report software. Easy to use. Save time. ($540 value)
Job Pricing Calculator
One year access to Home Energy Team's Job Pricing Calculator to help you accurately price home performance contracting jobs at the prospect's kitchen table. ($540 value)
Online Marketing Guide
Home Energy Team's comprehensive guide to marketing your business online. Learn where and how to get your company listed online for the best results. Includes two secrets to higher rankings in Google and other search engines. ($1500 value)
Call 1-800-518-1877 for more information
with course purchase
Up to $1500 value