58 Hour NABCEP Advanced PV Certification Training Series
This course prepares you to pass the NABCEP PV Associate Exam.*
This is a bundle of two courses taught by expert solar PV instructor Sean White. This training can fulfill the 58 hours of advanced training required to sit for the NABCEP PV Installation Professional certification exam (as long as you pass the NABCEP PV Associate Exam).
This course package is comprised of two courses:
- Solar PV Boot Camp + NABCEP PV Associate Exam Prep: You'll learn about the beginnings of solar PV technology, current markets and applications for the technology, and the basic safety considerations and requirements for solar PV installers.
- 40-Hour Advanced Solar PV Installer Training: Next, you'll get into more complex aspects of solar design and installation. This course focuses on the National Electrical Code (NEC) and preparing for the NABCEP PV Installation Professional certification exam. It is approved for 40 hours of advanced NABCEP training.
If you pass the NABCEP PV Associate Exam after completing the first course, you receive 18 advanced NABCEP credits. Completing the second course gets you 40 advanced NABCEP credits, for a total of 58.
Course Package: $1675
Course Package Includes:
- Self-paced online multimedia training with video instructor
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Phone & email access to instructors to answer your questions
- Practice exam questions
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
Course in partnership with heatspring.
Who Should Take This Course
- Those interested in entering the solar industry
- Veterans, unemployed
- Those looking for an exciting new career
SOLAR PV BOOT CAMP + NABCEP PV ASSOCIATE EXAM PREP
- History of Solar, Markets and Applications for Solar PV, and Safety Basics
- Electricity Basics + Solar Energy Fundamentals
- PV Module Fundamentals and System Components
- PV System Sizing and Electrical Design
- Solar PV Components and Complete Systems
- Voltage Temperature Calculations + Practice Exams
40-HOUR NABCEP ADVANCED PV CERTIFICATION TRAINING
- Introduction and the National Electrical Code (NEC)
- National Electrical Code - Article 690 - Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems
- National Electrical Code (NEC) - Other Solar and Storage Related Articles
- Safety, Wire Sizing, Building Codes and Fire Codes
- Practice Exams for NABCEP PV Certification Exams and Trig
- Question-by-Question Practice Exam Review
Learn From The Best!2014 IREC TRAINER OF THE YEAR
Dr. Sean White was the 2014 Interstate Renewable Energy Council Trainer of the Year. He is an ISPQ Certified Solar PV Master Trainer and has authored several books on solar. He contributed to the development of the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Job Task Analysis and has been a member of the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Technical Committee. Sean is a highly-experienced PV educator with thousands of hours teaching entry level, intermediate, and advanced PV classes at solar training centers throughout the world. Many thousands of his students are employed at both startup and leading solar companies. Sean also designs commercial and residential PV systems.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
Enjoy Our Flexible Training
- Avoid course delays and cancellations
- Start online training immediately
- Schedule your exam when you're ready
You're in Control
Complete your training on your own schedule, and take your exam. The exam can now be taken at home via Live Online Proctoring on your own computer or at any of the 1,350 Scantron testing centers in the world. After completing the course and earning a certificate of completion, students can submit a NABCEP PV Associate application and $150 exam fee in the last module of the course. Start your online training immediately. No waiting around for classes to fill up, or for other students to dictate your training or exam schedule. Superior quality training at an unbeatable price - with complete flexibility!
* This course is designed to help prepare you for a career in the solar industry. The course will help prepare you for the NABCEP Associate exam. However, training alone will not fully prepare you and self-study will be required for any test. Students should be aware that test questions are kept confidential until the time of exam, from both the training provider and the student.
Students should take the necessary steps to fully understand and prepare for any exam above and beyond the training program provided. Green Training USA makes no guarantees or assurances of a passing score, or that every question and/or concept on the test is covered in the course and/or provided courseware.
Course Package: $1675