BPI Certification / Exam Prep Courses & Exams
Looking for BPI Continuing Education (CEU)?
BPI Certification / Exam Prep Courses
- BPI Building Science Principles Learn the basics of building science. Great for anyone entering the home performance industry.
- BPI Building Analyst Technician Training course * NEW COURSE * Learn how to perform a comprehensive energy audit and provide recommendations to save energy, improve comfort and increase a home...
- BPI Energy Modeling & WorkScope This course satisfies BPI’s requirement for 6 CEUs of training on software modeling and work scope development in order to waive your written recertification exam.
- BPI Infiltration and Duct Leakage (IDL) Become qualified to perform blower door and duct leakage tests on new homes, as required by IECC 2009 and IECC 2012 building codes.
- BPI Multifamily Building Analyst Training Learn how to conduct energy audits and prepare work scope recommendations for multifamily residential buildings.
- BPI Air Leakage Control Installer (ALCI) Course Learn specific methods to tighten the building envelope and install insulation in order to reduce energy loss, improve comfort and minimize pollutants caused by air migration.
Advanced Certification Courses
- HEP Energy Auditor Training & Certification Set yourself apart from the rest of the pack with this advanced certification.
- HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI) Gain all of the knowledge, skills & abilities you'll need as a HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI).
BPI Exams, Continuing Education & Recertification
- BPI Exams & Prep Materials For BPI certification renewal or re-test.
BPI Continuing Education (CEU)
The EASY Way To Earn BPI CEU Credits!
Simply watch online courses. No exams, no studying! Access 24/7 - even on your phone!
"Green Training USA is Great! Our company has been exclusively using Green Training USA for our BPI training and certification for years and we couldn't be happier. Green Training provides an awesome selection of content and training programs, an extremely easy to use interface, and great back end support that make them our go-to partner for training and certification." - Mike Uecker, Atlas Home Energy
"My experience with Green Training online courses was exceptional. If I needed to make a phone call, bathroom break, or a just a break I was able to pickup right where I left off. The site was easy to navigate and very user friendly. All the information was easy to grasp and sparked my memory of things learned years ago. So glad I utilized Green Training, I will definitely recommend to all the QCI's I know! Thanks again for making his and enjoyable experience." - Susan Schoenherr, Action Incorporated
About BPI : The Building Performance Institute
What is BPI?
The Building Performance Institute is recognized internationally as a leader in the building performance industry and continues to set the standard in the field. Through the credentialing of individuals and organizations, the Building Performance Institute ensures that a vigorous quality assurance program is maintained.
BPI certification is for those working in the retrofit market for existing homes. BPI Building Analyst certification is the industry standard, and the starting point for most people who get a BPI certification. BPI Building Analysts are among the most highly respected in the industry. In addition, BPI offers several other certifications for various specialties. Speak to a Green Training USA Course Advisor to find out which training best meets your needs. Call 1-800-518-1877.
Watch Videos with BPI's Top Exec, Larry Zarker
- Why Become a BPI Analyst? Click to Watch
- Why Get the BPI Analyst/Envelope COMBO? Click to Watch
- What's BPI's RBE-WH-ALCI Certification? Click to Watch
- BPI, RESNET or NATE? Click to Watch
Who Recognizes BPI Standards?
BPI standards are recognized nationally across the US as well as internationally. As such, an increasing number of home energy professionals are opting to get their BPI certification in addition to their other qualifications.
Many utility programs now require that consumers have audits and retrofit work (conforming to BPI standards) done by BPI certified analysts and contractors in order to qualify for their incentive or rebate programs. Other local utilities are offering discounts or reimbursement for energy audits and retrofits performed by BPI certified auditors and accredited contractors.
Furthermore, a growing number of communities (Austin, TX and Montgomery County, MD for example) now require home energy audits by a certified energy auditor on all homes at the time of sale. In regard to BPI standards, this represents a tremendous opportunity for those analysts who are qualified to perform these audits.