Become a Green Training USA Trainer or Proctor
Earn Money and Build Credibility. Add a new revenue stream to your business, and you may find it easier to close jobs with the added credibility you have as a training affiliate for a national training organization.
To Qualify, You Must:
- Meet Green Training USA’s standard of excellence, including exceptional knowledge of course material and proven practical experience.
- Be a current BPI Proctor with fees paid.
- Have your own equipment and materials, and have access to a house that meets BPI testing requirements (with combustion equipment and natural gas appliances).
- Have access to a testing location with WiFi for written exams.
- Agree to follow BPI and RESNET proctor requirements and submit exam videos to Green Training USA within 48 hours of test completion.
- Agree to submit invoices no later than 10 days after completion of training/exams. (All invoices will be paid within 30 days of receipt.)
- Complete a W9 form.
For more information, please call us at (855) 787-2323.