RESNET Training Courses & Certifications
RESNET Exams & Recertification
- RESNET Professional Development & Continuing Education Credits Choose from these approved courses for RESNET Professional Development & Continuing Education Credits
- RESNET HERS Rater Simulation Practical Test ** Existing HERS Raters must pass the Simulation Practical Test before January 31, 2018 **
- ResCaz Simulation & Exam Master combustion appliance safety with an immersive, life-like training simulation.
- RESNET Exams Exams for certification renewal or re-test.
RESNET Certification Courses
- RESNET HERS Rater Training This course package provides everything you need to succeed.
- RESNET Combustion Safety & Work Scope Training & Exam Required for HERS Raters to maintain their Rater Certification.
- RESNET Home Energy Survey Professional (HESP) Get qualified to conduct a walk-through assessment of a home's general energy performance and make basic recommendations for improvements or further analysis.
- RESNET EnergySmart Contractor Gain credibility and knowledge about energy efficiency with this respected company certification.
About RESNET: Residential Energy Services Network
RESNET is a non-profit organization that sets the national standards by which building energy performance is measured. RESNET certification is for those working in the new home construction market as well as the existing home retrofit market. RESNET HERS Rater is a highly respected certification, required for determining a home's HERS Index Score for energy efficiency. A RESNET Home Energy Survey Professional (HESP) can conduct a more basic walk-through evaluation of a home's energy efficiency. An EnergySmart Contractor is credentialled to install energy efficiency measures in a home according to RESNET national standards. Speak to a Green Training USA Course Advisor to find out which training best meets your needs. Call 1-800-518-1877.
- RESNET or BPI Certification?
- Why Become a HERS Rater?
- Why Become a RESNET HESP?
- Why Get Your EnergySmart Contractor Designation?
Why RESNET Accreditation & Certification?
RESNET accredits organizations like Green Training USA to train and administer certification exams to individuals seeking to become Home Energy Survey Professionals or HERS Raters.
- When you hold a RESNET certification, it means that you have qualified to meet RESNET standards in the building energy certification industry.
- RESNET standards are widely recognized by organizations including the Department of Energy, the Environmental Protection Agency and the mortgage industry. A RESNET accreditation gives you credibility in the energy audits and home improvement industry.
- Many government incentives that are normally available to your clients will depend upon whether or not you hold a RESNET accreditation.
Green Training USA is an approved HEA and Rater Training Provider, and Quality Assurance (QA) Provider for HESPs. Please call us at 1-800-518-1877 for more information.