DOE Weatherization Crew Chief
Designed in accordance with guidelines specified by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Weatherization Assistance Program Installer Curricula, this course builds on your working knowledge of weatherization installation to be capable of managing a Weatherization Crew.
The designated supervisor on each weatherization crew will be required to complete this 20-hour course, along with the required prerequisite courses and eventually pass competency testing in this job classification.
Course Package Includes:
- 12 hours of classroom instruction
- 2 hours field demonstration videos
- 8 hours hands-on field training
- Backed by Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
- How to develop a strategy to implement the work scope
- Successful communication with clients, crew personnel, auditors
- Dealing with pre-existing conditions and work order changes
- Documenting time and material
- Maintaining safe practices and a safe work site
- Work Evaluation and Inspection
- Combustion Appliance Safety
- Test out and job finalization
This course will help you advance beyond the Installer knowledge level to understand project and crew management.
- Weatherization Installer 1 & 2 (Fundamentals and Intermediate) Course
- OSHA 30
- EPA Lead Safe Renovation, Repair, Painting (LRRP)
For classroom training and hands-on field training.