BPI Certification Classes
Online e-Learning Modules with Onsite Field Training
Green Training USA offers training for multiple certifications from the Building Performance Institute: .
See detailed course descriptions:
- BPI Building Science Principles Learn the basics of building science. Great for anyone entering the home performance industry.
- BPI Building Analyst Learn how to perform a comprehensive energy audit and provide recommendations to save energy, improve comfort and increase a home's safety and durability.
- BPI Building Envelope Learn how to resolve problems related to the building shell, such as moisture, ice dams, mildew and drafts.
- BPI Analyst & Envelope COMBO Learn how to perform a comprehensive energy audit, provide work scope recommendations and resolve problems related to the building shell.
- BPI Energy Modeling & WorkScope This course satisfies BPI’s requirement for 6 CEUs of training on software modeling and work scope development in order to waive your written recertification exam.
- BPI Infiltration and Duct Leakage (IDL) Become qualified to perform blower door and duct leakage tests on new homes, as required by IECC 2009 and IECC 2012 building codes.
- BPI Multifamily Building Analyst Training Learn how to conduct energy audits and prepare work scope recommendations for multifamily residential buildings.
- BPI Air Leakage Control Installer (ALCI) Course Learn specific methods to tighten the building envelope and install insulation in order to reduce energy loss, improve comfort and minimize pollutants caused by air migration.