Green Training USA - Testimonial by Long Engineering
The name of our company is Long Engineering and this is my partner, Kalin Williams. We've been in business a little bit over two years. However, I've been in business for about 12.
It was a good thing that it was online training, because of the fact that as business owners, we don't have the time to sit in a class for three to four to eight hours every day and try to run our business.
So, since it was self-paced, because it was online, we were able to complete the curriculum in enough time and with enough understanding that we passed our test the first time. That was good.
Kalin: Yeah, and also at the end of each module, each class, there were tests. So it really reinforced...
Shepherd: Prepared us.
Kalin: ...our knowledge of the work and the type of questions that they asked us were similar to that, which was on the actual test.
Shepherd: There have been so many times over the years, I've been doing this business for 30 some odd years, I worked first in my father's shop, Long Heating and Air Conditioning and there have always been homes that we would go to and we would tell the people, "Well, you need more return. You need more supply," and they would not understand what we were talking about. "Mr. Long, my bedroom is always hot," and we'd go there and say, "Well, your machine is working fine. It's working excellent."
So this gives us another tool to help the homeowner. We're always looking for ways to improve what we do, and we're always looking for new products that can boost our sales. This was a wonderful, wonderful opportunity for us, and it's been well worth it and very much in-depth. I liked everything about this.
Kalin: The thing also that is just awesome is once you receive the training, there's also a team. So, that second part of it really brings everything together. It makes it make sense so you're not just learning this like, "Okay, good luck."
If your flow is too low, put a ring on it. If your flow is too low, put a ring on. Hey! Put a ring on it. Too low, put a ring on it.
Other General Testimonials
- Green Training USA - Testimonial by Buck Thompson (BPI Training)
- Green Training USA - Testimonial by John Faulkner
- Green Training USA - Testimonial by John Simpson
- Green Training USA - Testimonial by Long Engineering
- Green Training USA - Testimonial by Mark Brescia
- Green Training USA - Testimonial by Matt McDaniel
- Green Training USA - Testimonial by Michael Gaffney
- Green Training USA - Testimonial by Mike Hartman
- Green Training USA - Testimonial by Nick Neboshynsky
- Green Training USA - Testimonial by Rosie Trevant
- Green Training USA - Testimonial by Tim Jones