Continuing Education Courses for BPI
Building Science Multi-Certification Course
28 BPI CEU $150 - Ramp up quickly on your "Green IQ" and add instant credibility with 3 certifications from BPI and RESNET. ($499 package includes certification exams)
- BPI Energy Modeling & WorkScope This course satisfies BPI’s requirement for 6 CEUs of training on software modeling and work scope development in order to waive your written recertification exam.
- BPI Building Science Principles Learn the basics of building science. Great for anyone entering the home performance industry.
- RESNET Home Energy Survey Professional (HESP) Learn how to conduct a walk-through assessment of a home's general energy performance and make basic recommendations for improvements or further analysis.
- ASHRAE 62.2 COMBO Assessment, Design & Install Learn how to size, choose, install, test and document the ventilation system to comply with the latest ASHRAE 62.2 Standard – plus the forms and spreadsheets you'll need in the field.
- Commercial Lighting Assessor Course Your entry into a $44 billion industry. Includes a distributorship with a US manufacturer of quality LED lighting products.
- Intro to Solar Photovoltaics Learn the fundamentals and best practices of Solar PV in this self-paced, online course. Includes exclusive bonus module: How to Sell Solar PV Systems.
ICC Residential Energy Inspector
6 BPI CEU This online course will help you study for the ICC Residential Energy Inspector exam and implement the IECC code.
- RESNET EnergySmart Contractor Gain credibility and knowledge about energy efficiency with this respected company certification.
- Home Energy Score Assessor Training Prepare to challenge DOE’s Home Energy Score Exam – and gain the skills required to work in the field as a Home Energy Score Qualified Assessor.
- ASHRAE 62.2 Residential Ventilation Assessment This course is designed for Energy Auditors to assess existing ventilation systems and prepare work scopes.
- ASHRAE 62.2 Mechanical Ventilation Design & Installation This course is for Ventilation System Installers, QC Inspectors and Program Administrators who have already taken ASHRAE 62.2 Residential Ventilation Assessment.
Duct and Envelope Tightness (DET) Verification
4 BPI CEU Be qualified to provide verification for energy code requirements for various jurisdictions.
- BPI Multifamily Building Analyst Training Learn how to conduct energy audits and prepare work scope recommendations for multifamily residential buildings.
- BPI Exams & Prep Materials For BPI certification renewal or re-test.
- BPI Air Leakage Control Installer (ALCI) Course Learn specific methods to tighten the building envelope and install insulation in order to reduce energy loss, improve comfort and minimize pollutants caused by air migration.
- HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI) Gain all of the knowledge, skills & abilities you'll need as a HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI).
RESNET Rater Professional Development Credits
Existing Home Audits & Retrofit Strategies
18 RESNET Rater PD Credits / 12 RESNET QAD & Rater Trainer CE Credits Learn how to help homeowners improve their indoor comfort and save energy.
Performing Lighting Assessments / Intro to Solar PV COMBO Course
18 Rater PD Credits / 12 QAD & Rater Trainer CE Credits Learn the fundamentals and best practices of Solar PV and how to perform lighting assessments.
High Performance Insulation Professional Platinum-Level Certification Prep-Course
18 Rater PD Credits / 12 QAD & Rater Trainer CE Credits / 10 BPI CEU Successful course completion qualifies Raters, QAD's and Rater Trainers for the HPIP Platinum Certification
ASHRAE 62.2 COMBO - Assessment, Design & Installation
12 RESNET Rater PD Credits Get an in-depth understanding of how to size, choose, install, test and document the ventilation system to comply with the latest ASHRAE 62.2 Standard – plus the forms and spreadsheets you'll need in ...
ASHRAE 62.2 Residential Ventilation Assessment
6 RESNET Rater PD Credits This course is designed for Energy Auditors to assess existing ventilation systems and prepare work scopes.
ASHRAE 62.2 Mechanical Ventilation Design & Install
6 RESNET Rater PD Credits This course is for Ventilation System Installers, QC Inspectors and Program Administrators who have already taken ASHRAE 62.2 Residential Ventilation Assessment.
Commercial Lighting Assessor
6 RESNET Rater PD Credits Your entry into a $44 billion industry. Includes a distributorship with a US manufacturer of quality LED lighting products.
Continuing Education Courses for Radon (NEHA NRPP)
A History of Radon
(8 NRPP CE Credits) A journey full of surprise discoveries, heartbreaking stories and fascinating accounts from the history of radon.
Radon Device Placement Protocols and QA/QC
(4 NRPP CE Credits) Refresh your knowledge on the basic tenets of radon testing.
Radon Surveys in Schools & Large Buildings
(16 NRPP CE)
Radon Reduction in Community
(16 NRPP CE)
Radon: Train the Speaker
(12 NRPP CE)
RRNC Practices: An Industry Discussion
(8 NRPP CE)
Becoming Proficient with RadElec EPERM
(4 NRPP CE)
Radon from a Physician’s Perspective
(4 NRPP CE)
Interviews With Radon Experts
(4 NRPP CE)
Radon Control Methods
(4 NRPP CE)