Interviews With Radon Experts
Approved for 4 NRPP CE Credits
This online course presents audio interviews with respected experts in the radon field providing valuable information and insight on a variety of topics of great interest to the radon industry.
See below for a list of topics and radon industry experts whose interviews are included in this course.
The course package includes a downloadable course certificate, available upon completion of the course.
NRPP COURSE ID#: NRPP 62
Course Package: $55
Course Package Includes:
- Recorded Audio Interviews
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Online Quizzes
- Downloadable Course Certificate
- 4 Category 1 CE Credits
Interview Topics & Experts
The following interviews are included in this course:
- "Health Effects of Radon" - William Field, PhD - Univ of Iowa
- "Radon and the Home Inspector" - Steve Gladstone - Stonehollow, Inc.
- "Real Estate Testing" - Ralph Holmen - National Association of Realtors
- "QA/QC" - Phillip Jenkins, PhD, CHP - Bowser-Morner, Inc.
- "Radon in Water" - Jerry D Lowry, PhD - Lowry Environmental Engineering
- "Continuous Radon Monitors" - Richard Manning - Femto-Tech, Inc.
- "Physics" - Leo Moorman, PhD - HMM, Inc.
- "Activated Charcoal Devices" - Shawn Price - Air Chek, Inc.
- "Electret Ion Chambers" - Paul Kottrapa, PhD / Rick Stieff - RadElec, Inc.
- "Alpha Track Detectors" - Mark Salasky - Landauer, Inc.
- "Variability of Radon in Homes" - Dan Steck, PhD - St. John's University
- "Measuring Radon Decay Products" - Ian Thomson - Thomson Nielson