ASHRAE 62.2 COMBO - Assessment, Design & Installation
This Course is BPI Recognized for 8 CEU Credits &
Approved for 12 RESNET Rater PD Credits
For ventilation system installers, QC Inspectors, program administrators, and anyone who wants an in-depth understanding of the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard and ventilation practices.
This course combines the foundation of ASHRAE 62.2 Residential Ventilation Assessment and the detailed instruction of ASHRAE 62.2 Mechanical Ventilation Design & Installation into one course. You'll learn how to size, choose, install, test and document the system to comply with the latest ASHRAE 62.2 Standard. It's everything you need to know, as well as the forms and spreadsheets you'll need in the field.
Register Now Course Package: $250
Course Package Includes:
- 10 modules of online multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Study guide
- Infiltration Credit & Existing Homes Appendix
- Quiz questions after each module to enhance learning
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
Why Take This Course
- Many codes, standards and programs now require ventilation to comply with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standards. You will be able to install ventilation systems in compliance with the latest ASHRAE Standards, as well as assess compliance from a quality control perspective.
- You will be able to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and reduce their energy bills.
- You will have the chance to apply components of the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard with actual examples, or even your own home!
- Eligible for both BPI and RESNET CEUs.
- Includes support materials for use in the field.
- Save travel cost, time, and lost revenue with online multimedia training.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Ventilation System Installers
- BPI Envelope Specialists
- QC Inspectors
- Program Administrators
- Anyone who wants an in-depth understanding of the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard and ventilation practices (Home inspectors, appraisers, HVAC contractors)
- Those interested in a new career
- Gain an understanding of the importance of residential, mechanical ventilation and be able to promote its use
- Gain exposure to different ventilation equipment choices
- Be able to apply different control strategies, including intermittent operation
- Come to appreciate the impacts of quality installation techniques and materials
- Discover the most affordable and most effective solution to a ventilation problem
- Discover inexpensive methods to measure CFM
- Understand proper ventilation system documentation
- Experience the elements of ASHRAE 62.2
- Appreciate how ASHRAE 62.2 will change the role of BTLa/MVG
- Learn to calculate ASHRAE 62.2 whole building and local exhaust fan CFM
- 1) Fundamentals – Selling the System & Evaluating the House
- 2) Fundamentals – Sizing the System
- 3) Fundamentals – Equipment Selection
- 4) Fundamentals – Installation
- 5) Fundamentals – Testing
- 6) Advanced - Ventilation Fundamentals & Selling The System
- 7) Advanced - ASHRAE 62.2 Standard, Evaluating the House & Whole Bldg Ventilation
- 8) Advanced - Existing Buildings & Infiltration Credit
- 9) Advanced - Sizing & Selecting Equipment; Design & Installation
- 10) Advanced - System Testing, Controls & Instructions and Labeling
Learn From The Best!
Your instructor, Paul Raymer, has helped write the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard for 10 years. With more than 35 years of experience working with ventilation, he literally wrote THE book on the subject, Residential Ventilation Handbook by Paul Raymer. He also chaired the residential ventilation team for the Vice President’s National Standard Work Specifications.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
Enjoy Our Flexible Training
- Avoid course delays and cancellations
- Start online training immediately
- Learn at your own pace
You're in Control
Complete your training on your own schedule. Start your online training immediately. No waiting around for classes to fill up, or for other students to dictate your training schedule. No driving back and forth to class and no time away from family or work. Superior quality training at an unbeatable price - with complete flexibility!
None. If you have already taken ASHRAE 62.2 Residential Ventilation Assessment, then you may take ASHRAE 62.2 Mechanical Ventilation Design & Installation instead of the COMBO.