Radon Device Placement Protocols and QA/QC
- Earn 4 Hours of Category 1 CE Credit for NRPP Recertification (Approved by AARST-NRPP)
- This Course is Also:
- BPI recognized for 2 CEU Credits
- NATE-Approved for 4 NATE Continuing Education Hours (CEH)
This course is intended as a review of radon device placement protocols for home inspectors or others who place radon tests. Quality Assurance and Quality Control in testing is covered with an emphasis on QA/QC for continuous radon monitoring devices. Refresh your knowledge of the basic tenets of radon testing that were initially covered in the residential radon measurement certification course.
This online multimedia course is available anywhere you can access the internet - even on your phone! On-demand 24x7. Go at your own pace. Start and stop whenever you want - and start up next time right where you left off!
Register Now Course Package: $75
Course Package Includes:
- 4 hours of online multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Phone and email access to instructors to answer your questions
- Quiz questions after each module and at the end of the course to enhance learning
- 4 Category 1 CE credits for AARST-NRPP
- 4 ASHI Continuing Education Credits
- 4 NATE Continuing Education Hours (CEH)
- 2 BPI Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- Certificate of Course Completion
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
Learn From The Best
Your instructor, Matt Koch has been involved in the environmental inspection and mitigation industry for over 15 years. He has been active in the radon community as a practitioner and instructor. He is on the Standards Committees for Radon Resistant New Construction in Residential (CCAH), RRNC for Large Buildings (CC-1000) and Multifamily Measurement (MAMF) and currently is the Chair of the Standards Management Committee. He was involved in the development of the NRPP Advanced Certificates in Multifamily Measurement, Multifamily Mitigation and RRNC.