Looking for New Opportunities
- Find Your Course
Become an Energy Auditor (Residential)
Do basic walk-through energy evaluations of homes:
- RESNET Home Energy Survey Professional (HESP) Training & Certification
Qualified to conduct a walk-through assessment of the general energy performance problems and make basic recommendations for improvements or further analysis.
Do comprehensive / diagnostic energy audits:
- BPI Building Analyst Professional Training & Certification
You will be able to perform a thorough energy analysis using diagnostic equipment and provide work scope recommendations.
- BPI Building Analyst & Envelope COMBO Training Course
Adding the Building Envelope Training & Certification course offers a more comprehensive understanding of problems related to the building shell such as moisture, ice dams, mildew and drafts. Save $600 versus purchasing the courses separately.
- RESNET HERS Rater Training & Certification Package
• Do energy ratings using the HERS Index to demonstrate a home’s energy efficiency (to qualify for rebates or grants)
• Work with builders, architects & remodelers to design energy efficient housing
Work with Solar Technology
- Intro to Solar Photovoltaics
- Solar Heating System Design & Installation
- Solar Photovoltaic System Design & Installation
Be a Mold Inspector or Remediator
- Inspection: Mold Inspector (MICRO CMI Certification)
- Remediation: Mold Remediation Specialist Certification Course
Do Radon Measurement and / or Mitigation
- Measurement: Radon Measurement Technician Training (Entry Level)
- Mitigation: Radon Mitigation Technology (Entry Level)
- Measurement & Mitigation: Radon Mitigation & Measurement COMBO
Be a Commercial Energy Auditor
Be a Weatherization Contractor
Be an Infrared (IR) Thermographer
There are many applications - increase energy efficiency, detect moisture, reduce fire hazards, detect injury in horses, etc.
See Available Training Courses:
LED Lighting Sales
Watch this free video introduction:
Speak to a Course AdvisorOur Course Advisors will help you find the right course, and check if there's any government funding that will pay for some or all of your tuition costs.