Builders - Find Your Course
What do you want to do?
Do Energy Ratings of a Home’s Energy Efficiency
Energy ratings are commonly used as verification methods for programs such as Energy Star, LEED® for Homes, and various regional programs.
Design Energy Efficient Housing
Work with Builders, Architects & Remodelers to Design Energy Efficient Housing
Get Certified for Weatherization Work
- Installer Certification: BPI Advanced Weatherization Installer Training (RBE-WH-ALCI Certification)
- Crew Chief Certification: DOE Weatherization Crew Chief
Get My LEED® Green Associate Certification
Get IECC Certification
Get Solar Certification
- Intro to Solar Photovoltaics
- Solar Heating System Design & Installation
- Solar Photovoltaic System Design & Installation
Speak to a Course AdvisorOur Course Advisors will help you find the right course, and check if there's any government funding that will pay for some or all of your tuition costs.