ASHRAE 62.2 Mechanical Ventilation Design & Installation (6 NATE CEH Credits)
NATE-Approved for 6 NATE Continuing Education Hours (CEH)
In this course you will learn how to size, choose, install, test and document a ventilation system to comply with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard. Includes everything you need to know, and provides the forms and spreadsheets you'll need in the field.
By completing this engaging, online multimedia course (and submitting your certificate of course completion to NATE) you will earn 6 NATE continuing education hour (CEH) credits. Your course is available 24x7 on any device that connects to the internet (phone, tablet, laptop, computer). Go at your own pace. You have 90 days to complete your course. It couldn't be easier! Sign up today.
Register Now Course Package: $125
Course Package Includes:
- 5 modules of online self-paced multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Infiltration Credit & Existing Homes Appendix
- Study guide
- Practice exam questions
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
Benefits of the Course
- NATE-Approved. Earn 6 NATE CEH credits the easy way by completing this online multimedia course.
- Also eligible for 4 BPI CEU credits and 6 RESNET HERS Rater PD credits.
- Upon completion of the course, submit your request and a NATE-recognized certificate of course completion will be emailed to you within 48 hours. Submit the certificate to NATE to receive your continuing education CEH credits.
- Why study, pay for, and risk failing your NATE certification specialty exam? Just watch this online course at your convenience to earn your credits!
- The course is completely online. You can log in from anywhere you have internet, on any device (iPhone or Android, Mac or PC).
- Watch your course when it's convenient for you during your 90 days of access.
- It's all online, so there's no need to waste time travelling or missing work, and no lost revenue.
- You will be able to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and reduce their energy bills.
- You will be able to install ventilation systems in compliance with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standards, as well as assess compliance from a quality control perspective. Many codes, standards and programs now require ventilation to comply with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standards.
- You will have the chance to apply components of the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard with actual examples, or even your own home!
- Includes valuable, practical support materials you can use in the field.
- Module 1 - Ventilation Fundamentals & Selling The System
- Module 2 - ASHRAE 62.2 Standard, Evaluating the House & Whole Bldg Ventilation
- Module 3 - Existing Buildings & Infiltration Credit
- Module 4 - Sizing & Selecting Equipment; Design & Installation
- Module 5 - System Testing, Controls & Instructions and Labeling
- Be able to install ventilation systems in compliance with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard.
- Understand the importance of residential, mechanical ventilation and be able to promote its use
- Have knowledge of different ventilation equipment choices
- Be able to assess compliance to the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard from a quality control perspective.
- Know the most affordable and most effective solution to a ventilation problem
- Apply different control strategies, including intermittent operation
- Appreciate the impacts of quality installation techniques and materials
- Learn cost-effective methods to measure CFM
- Understand proper ventilation system documentation
- Experience the elements of ASHRAE 62.2 Standard
- Appreciate how ASHRAE 62.2 will change the role of BTLa/MVG
- Learn to calculate ASHRAE 62.2 whole building and local exhaust fan CFM
Learn From The Best!
Your instructor, Paul Raymer, has helped write the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard for 10 years. With more than 35 years of experience working with ventilation, he literally wrote THE book on the subject, Residential Ventilation Handbook by Paul Raymer. He also chaired the residential ventilation team for the Vice President’s National Standard Work Specifications.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
You Make The Schedule!
- It's all online - access your course 24x7.
- Start immediately, but no rush - you have access for 90 days (approx. 3 months).
- Go at your own pace. Start and stop when it's convenient for you.
You're in Control
With this course - and all of our NATE continuing education (CEH) credit courses and packages - you have the flexibility to complete your course when it's convenient for you. You can watch on any device that connects to the internet - phone, laptop, tablet, or desktop. Doesn't matter if it's Mac or PC, iPhone or Android, simply log in and pick up right where you left off last time. Why let your NATE recertification requirements get in the way of your busy life? Earn your NATE CEH credits the easy way! Sign up now while it's fresh in your mind, then sit back, relax and enjoy your course!
Provide Proof of NATE Certification
You must provide proof of NATE certification to take advantage of these specially-priced CEH credit packages.
NATE Certification Renewal Requirements
You are responsible to fulfill NATE's certification renewal requirements as they apply to you, BEFORE your certification renewal date. See NATE's Recertification Requirements