System Requirements & Troubleshooting
To enjoy a smooth learning experience, follow the system requirements below. If you're still having a technical issue, try the Troubleshooting suggestions further down on this page.
Report any unresolved technical issues within 48 hours of course purchase, using the form below. After 48 hours, a refund will NOT be issued for technical issues.
Google Chrome is the recommended browser.
- Google Chrome (free for Windows and Mac systems.)
Download Chrome for Windows / Download Chrome for Mac
- Safari - for Mac
- Windows: Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Mac: OSx 10.5.7 or later
- 3Mb download speed or higher
If you've met all the system requirements above and you're still experiencing technical difficulties, try the following solutions:
- Disable pop-up blockers on your web browser
- Clear the cache on your web browser
- Re-start your computer
- If a video module takes more than 5 minutes to load, refresh the page
- If you're not using Google Chrome as your web browser, try opening the course in Google Chrome. (If you don't have Chrome installed, see above for download links).
If you're still having technical issues, please submit the form below, which will notify our technical support team. If you require immediate assistance, please call 1-800-518-1877. We may need to use a program to take control of your computer temporarily to resolve the issue.