BPI Multifamily Building Analyst Online Training
This Course is BPI Recognized for 2.5 CEU Credits
The BPI Multifamily Building Analyst training prepares you to conduct energy audits and prepare work scope recommendations for multifamily residential buildings.
You will learn building science concepts as they apply to multifamily housing, as well as practical applications to save energy, improve comfort and increase the multifamily building's safety and durability.
Register NowCourse Package: $325
- 6 Hour Online Multimedia Course
On-demand, start & stop when you want, 90-day access
- Practice Questions After Each Session
To reinforce comprehension
- Practice Final Exam
- Energy Conservation for Housing Workbook
- Multifamily Energy Auditor Guidance & Requirements
- Audit Specifications Template for Multifamily Existing Buildings
- BPI Technical Standards for Multifamily Building Analyst Professional
- Field Guide to Municipal Buildings
- Phone & Email Support
Access to instructors to answer your questions
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
Why Take This Course
- Governments and utilities are starting to recognize the value of reducing wasted energy in multifamily housing complexes, and offering incentives for energy reductions.
- Your BPI Multifamily Building Analyst certification puts you in high demand for continued employment.
- You will be uniquely qualified to assess heating, cooling and air leakage problems and recommend solutions for multifamily housing complexes.
- Your work will help reduce unreasonably high utility costs for building residents and owners.
- Save travel cost, time, and lost revenue.
Who Should Attend?
- BPI Building Analysts, HERS Raters, energy auditors
- Home inspectors, appraisers, engineers, architects
- Contractors: HVAC, insulation, air sealing, windows and doors, roofing, construction, remodelers.
- Communications & Reporting
- Building Analysis
- Mechanical Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Sample Energy Reduction Plan
Learn From The Best!
Ellis G. Guiles, Jr., P.E., LEED AP, HERS Rater, Green Rater, BPI Certified, Vice President of TAG Mechanical Systems, Inc.and Principal of EG2 Engineering, P.C.. Ellis has over 30 years of experience in the HVAC and Construction Industries and currently holds 5 Building Performance Institute Certifications and is a recognized Proctor. He is an author, TV and radio show host, nationally recognized speaker on HVAC and green building technologies and is an active member of ACCA, BPI, ASHRAE and BPCA. He is a recognized EPA Energy Star v3.0 trainer. He authored "LEED, Follow, or Get out of the way" and has presented over 40 webinars and training sessions for ACCA, BPCA and other organizations. He is the first chair person of ACCA's Building Performance Council and an ACCA National Board Member.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
Online Course Available 24x7
- Start online training immediately
- Watch on your smart phone, iPad or computer
- Anywhere, anytime you have internet access
You're in Control
This is the most flexible training for BPI Multifamily Building Analyst available anywhere. High quality training to suit YOUR schedule. Start and stop to suit your needs, review as necessary. Register today!
There are no prerequisites. If you are pursuing the BPI Multifamily certification, the BPI Building Analyst Certification or experience with commercial HVAC system operations is strongly recommended. (See BPI Multifamily Energy Auditing Standard)
Register NowCourse Package: $325
"Easy Audit" Software
One year access to Home Energy Team's "Easy Audit" energy audit report software. Easy to use. Save time. ($540 value)
Job Pricing Calculator
One year access to Home Energy Team's Job Pricing Calculator to help you accurately price home performance contracting jobs at the prospect's kitchen table. ($540 value)
Online Marketing Guide
Home Energy Team's comprehensive guide to marketing your business online. Learn where and how to get your company listed online for the best results. Includes two secrets to higher rankings in Google and other search engines. ($1500 value)
Call 1-800-518-1877 for more information
with course purchase
Up to $1500 value