Commercial Lighting Assessor Training
Assessing & ReLamping with LED Lamps and Systems
This Course is BPI Recognized for 6 CEU Credits &
Approved for 6 RESNET Rater PD Credits
With exciting new LED lamps on the market and government incentives for business to re-lamp to more efficient lighting, there is a growing need for knowledgeable technicians to perform facility assessments to determine the number and type of fixtures and lamps, conduct light metering within the various spaces, review the existing utility bills and make recommendations for upgrades. LED lighting is projected to be a $44 billion market within the next 3 to 5 years! Now is the time to get in on this growing industry.
By completing this course you can participate in the CASH for CLUNKER LIGHTING Program, which helps businesses replace banned T12 lamps with energy-saving LED tubes.
BONUS! This course includes a distributorship with a US manufacturer of quality LED lighting products.
Course Package: $595
- What's Included
- Why Take This Course
- Who Should Take Course
- Topics Covered
- Why Train With Us
Course Package Includes:
- Self-paced online learning modules with video instructor
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Phone and email access to instructors to answer your questions
- Practice quiz questions
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
Why Take This Course
- It's your entry into a $44 billion industry (and growing!)
- You will learn what you need to work with building owners, maintenance engineers, lighting contractors and lighting sales companies to gather the necessary data to perform basic lighting assessments. The purpose is to assist building owners to significantly lower their operational costs by re-lamping to more energy-efficient lighting products.
- By completing this course, you will be able to participate in the CASH for CLUNKER LIGHTING Program, which helps businesses replace banned T12 lamps with energy saving LED tubes.
- This course includes a distributorship with a US manufacturer of quality LED lighting products so you can start your own business right away.
- Earn BPI and RESNET continuing education credits.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Commercial electrical contractors
- Commercial HVAC contractors
- Energy assessors
- Building operation managers
- Veterans, unemployed, people looking for a new career or business
- General Lighting Introduction
- Fundamentals of Light
- Lighting Terminology
- Lighting Calculations; Lighting Types; Properties of LEDs
- Installation & Field Applications
- Performing the Lighting Evaluation; Selecting the Right Replacement
- Making Money Selling & Re-lamping with LED Tubes
Why Train With Us
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
Course Package: $595