Energy Auditors - Find Your Course
Basic Energy Evaluations of Homes
- RESNET Home Energy Survey Professional (HESP) Training & Certification
Qualified to conduct a walk-through assessment of the general energy performance problems and make basic recommendations for improvements or further analysis.
Comprehensive / Diagnostic Energy Audits
- BPI Building Analyst Professional Training & Certification
You will be able to perform a thorough energy analysis using diagnostic equipment and provide work scope recommendations.
- BPI Building Analyst & Envelope COMBO Training Course
Adding the Building Envelope Training & Certification course offers a more comprehensive understanding of problems related to the building shell such as moisture, ice dams, mildew and drafts. Save $600 versus purchasing the courses separately.
- RESNET HERS Rater Training & Certification Package
• Do energy ratings using the HERS Index to demonstrate a home’s energy efficiency (to qualify for rebates or grants)
• Work with builders, architects & remodelers to design energy efficient housing
Be a Commercial Energy Auditor
Add Infrared (IR) Thermography to My Services
See inside walls to locate missing or inadequate insulation, air leaks, water leaks and excess moisture, locations of heat loss, etc.
See Available Training Courses:
Be a Weatherization Contractor
Add Mold Inspection or Remediation to My Services
- Inspection: Mold Inspector (MICRO CMI Certification)
- Remediation: Mold Remediation Specialist Certification Course
Add Radon Measurement and / or Mitigation to My Services
- Measurement: Radon Measurement Technician Training (Entry Level)
- Mitigation: Radon Mitigation Technology (Entry Level)
- Measurement & Mitigation: Radon Mitigation & Measurement COMBO
Get My IECC Inspector Certification
Be qualified to perform inspections on residential and commercial structures and their plan analysis in order to insure the structures comply with the code.
Speak to a Course AdvisorOur Course Advisors will help you find the right course, and check if there's any government funding that will pay for some or all of your tuition costs.