ASHRAE 62.2 Mechanical Ventilation Design & Installation
- • This Course is BPI Recognized for 4 CEU Credits
• Approved for 6 RESNET Rater Professional Development Credits
This course is for Ventilation System Installers, QC Inspectors and Program Administrators who have already taken ASHRAE 62.2 Assessment of Residential Ventilation Systems which is a prerequisite for this course.
This course builds upon the ASHRAE 62.2 Residential Ventilation Assessment course, for a more in-depth understanding of how to size, choose, install, test and document the system to comply with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard. It's everything you need to know, as well as the forms and spreadsheets you'll need in the field.
Why Take This Course?
Retail Price: $249
ASHI Members: $224
Learn From The Best!
Our trainer, Paul Raymer, has helped write the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard for 10 years. With more than 35 years of experience working with ventilation, he literally wrote THE book on the subject, Residential Ventilation Handbook by Paul Raymer. He also chaired the residential ventilation team for the Vice President’s National Standard Work Specifications.
Course Package Includes:
- 5 modules of e-Learning materials with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Our 100% Success Guarantee If you don't pass your certification exam(s) for any reason, you can re-take our course curriculum* at no additional charge until you achieve a passing grade.
- Infiltration Credit & Existing Homes Appendix
- Study guide
- Practice exam questions
Residential Ventilation Handbook: Ventilation to Improve
Indoor Air Quality by Paul Raymer
This book gives you the information you need to assess, select and install the appropriate ventilation system for any home.
$55.00 - Includes Free Shipping
Add Book to Cart
Benefits of the Course
- Many codes, standards and programs now require ventilation to comply with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standards. You will be able to install ventilation systems in compliance with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standards, as well as assess compliance from a quality control perspective.
- You will be able to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and reduce their energy bills.
- You will have the chance to apply components of the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard with actual examples, or even your own home!
- Eligible for both BPI and RESNET CEUs.
- Includes support materials for use in the field.
- Save travel cost, time, and lost revenue with online multimedia training.
- Gain an understanding of the importance of residential, mechanical ventilation and be able to promote its use
- You will be able to install ventilation systems in compliance with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard.
- You will be able to assess compliance to the Standard from a quality control perspective.
- Gain exposure to different ventilation equipment choices
- Be able to apply different control strategies, including intermittent operation
- Come to appreciate the impacts of quality installation techniques and materials
- Discover the most affordable and most effective solution to a ventilation problem
- Discover inexpensive methods to measure CFM
- Understand proper ventilation system documentation
- Experience the elements of ASHRAE 62.2
- Appreciate how ASHRAE 62.2 will change the role of BTLa/MVG
- Learn to calculate ASHRAE 62.2 whole building and local exhaust fan CFM
Who Should Take This Course?
- Ventilation System Installers
- BPI Envelope Specialists
- QC Inspectors
- Program Administrators
- Anyone who wants an in-depth understanding of the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard and ventilation practices (Home inspectors, appraisers, HVAC contractors)
- Those interested in a new career
- Module 1 - Ventilation Fundamentals & Selling The System
- Module 2 - ASHRAE 62.2 Standard, Evaluating the House & Whole Bldg Ventilation
- Module 3 - Existing Buildings & Infiltration Credit
- Module 4 - Sizing & Selecting Equipment; Design & Installation
- Module 5 - System Testing, Controls & Instructions and Labeling