HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI)
The HEP QCI Certification Package (Option 2) is BPI Recognized for 14 CEU Credits
Since January 1, 2015, organizations using funding from the DOE to run a Weatherization Assistance Program are required to have a certified HEP Quality Control Inspector on staff to manage the process and verify compliance with work plans and standards.
This course provides all of the knowledge, skills and abilities you'll need to perform the tasks required by a HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI) as outlined in the Job Task Analysis developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL). Specifically, you will be prepared to confidently conduct diagnostic audits and inspections to verify the compliance of retrofit work to work plans and standards, and develop reports specifying corrective actions.
Register now and get immediate access!
|Flexible Training & Exams
Scheduled When & Where You Want
Multimedia & Materials Only
|26 Hour Online Multimedia Course
On-demand, start & stop when you want, 90-day access
|Phone & Email Support
Access to instructors to answer your questions
|Practice Questions After Each Session
To reinforce comprehension
|Practice Final Exam|
|2 Days of Onsite Hands-On Field Training
|Exam Fees for HEP QCI Written Exam
Scheduled when you're ready You tell us when you're ready to take your written exam and we'll schedule it within 14 business days at a location near you.
|Exam Fees for HEP QCI Field Exam
Scheduled when you're ready You tell us when you're ready to take your field exam and we'll schedule it within 14 business days at a location near you.
|Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee|
Why Take This Course
- Separate your company from your competitors by offerring quality assurance by a certified HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI) who will verify that the home performance work has been completed according to DOE Standards.
- Many government and utility programs require verification of work by a certified HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI) to ensure energy efficient installation.
- Put yourself at the top of your field with this high-level certification.
- Earn 14 BPI CEU credits (Certification Package only).
- Save travel cost, time, and lost revenue with online multimedia training.
Who Should Attend?
- Energy Auditors
- Home inspectors, appraisers
- Program Administrators
- Conducting quality checks
- Visual and sensory inspections
- Diagnostics inspections
- Worker professionalism
- Ensuring project compliance
- Proper maintenance of files and records
Learn From The Best!
Your instructor, Dallas Jones is a nationally recognized educator and curriculum developer with over 25 years of teaching experience. He currently serves on the RESNET Training and Education Committee. His certifications include: HERS Rater, Rater Trainer, ASNT Level 1 Thermographer, BPI Building Analyst, Envelope Specialist and Field Examiner. He also holds advanced BPI certifications including BPI Energy Auditor, Quality Control Inspector, and Retrofit Installer.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
- Avoid course delays and
- Start online training immediately
- Schedule your exams
when you're ready
You're in Control
Complete your HEP QCI training on your own schedule, and take your exams when you want at a location near you. Start your online Quality Control Inspector training immediately. No waiting around for classes to fill up, or for other students to dictate your training or exam schedule. Simply tell us when you're ready to take your HEP QCI written and field exams and we'll schedule them within 14 business days at a location near you. Superior quality training at an unbeatable price - with complete flexibility!
Questions? Call 1-855-787-2323
QCI Recertification & Re-Test
Purchase exams only for re-test or recertification.
BPI Quality Control Inspectors must recertify every three (3) years.
QCI Written Exam
- If you have accumulated and submitted at least 24 relevant BPI Continuing Education Units (CEUs) over the course of the time you were certified, you may bypass the written exam when it comes time to recertify.
- Our 24 CEU course package is less than half the cost of the exam, and there's no risk of failing. Courses are completed online on your schedule. See our CEU packages
QCI Field Exam
- All candidates must re-take the field exam when it comes to recertify, and must also re-attest to the Code of Ethics.
Buy HEP QCI FIELD Exam $1095