ASHRAE 62.2 COMBO - Assessment, Design & Installation
This Course is Approved for 12 RESNET Rater PD Credits
& BPI Recognized for 8 CEU Credits
RESNET HERS Raters will earn 12 RESNET Professional Development (PD) credits by completing this course. No studying, no exams. Watch at your own pace. Access 24x7 anywhere you access the internet - even on your phone!
You'll learn how to size, choose, install, test and document the system to comply with the latest ASHRAE 62.2 Standard. It's everything you need to know, as well as the forms and spreadsheets you'll need in the field.
Register Now Course Package: $250
Course Package Includes:
- 10 modules of online multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Study guide
- Infiltration Credit & Existing Homes Appendix
- Quiz questions after each module to enhance learning
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certificate of course completion
Why Take This Course
- Earn 12 RESNET Rater Professional Development (PD) credits
- Earn 8 BPI CEU credits (continuing education units)
- You will be able to install ventilation systems in compliance with the latest ASHRAE Standards, as well as assess compliance from a quality control perspective.
- You will be able to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and reduce their energy bills.
- You will have the chance to apply components of the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard with actual examples, or even your own home!
- Includes support materials for use in the field.
- 1) Fundamentals – Selling the System & Evaluating the House
- 2) Fundamentals – Sizing the System
- 3) Fundamentals – Equipment Selection
- 4) Fundamentals – Installation
- 5) Fundamentals – Testing
- 6) Advanced - Ventilation Fundamentals & Selling The System
- 7) Advanced - ASHRAE 62.2 Standard, Evaluating the House & Whole Bldg Ventilation
- 8) Advanced - Existing Buildings & Infiltration Credit
- 9) Advanced - Sizing & Selecting Equipment; Design & Installation
- 10) Advanced - System Testing, Controls & Instructions and Labeling
- Gain an understanding of the importance of residential, mechanical ventilation and be able to promote its use
- Gain exposure to different ventilation equipment choices
- Be able to apply different control strategies, including intermittent operation
- Come to appreciate the impacts of quality installation techniques and materials
- Discover the most affordable and most effective solution to a ventilation problem
- Discover inexpensive methods to measure CFM
- Understand proper ventilation system documentation
- Experience the elements of ASHRAE 62.2
- Appreciate how ASHRAE 62.2 will change the role of BTLa/MVG
- Learn to calculate ASHRAE 62.2 whole building and local exhaust fan CFM
Learn From The Best!
Your instructor, Paul Raymer, has helped write the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard for 10 years. With more than 35 years of experience working with ventilation, he literally wrote THE book on the subject, Residential Ventilation Handbook by Paul Raymer. He also chaired the residential ventilation team for the Vice President’s National Standard Work Specifications.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
Enjoy Our Flexible Training
- Start online training immediately, 24x7 access
- Go at your own pace
- Certificate of completion provided
You're in Control
This is the easiest, most affordable and most convenient way to earn your RESNET Rater PD credits. Complete your training on your own schedule, when it's convenient for you. Start your course immediately upon registration, and start and stop whenever you want. Continue right from where you left off last time. With online training you don't have to fight traffic to get to class after a long day at work. And no time away from your family or work. It's high quality training with complete flexibility! Register today.