Performing Lighting Assessments / Intro to Solar PV COMBO Course
- Approved for 18 RESNET PD Credits (Raters)
- Approved for 12 RESNET CE's (QAD's & Rater Trainers)
Performing Lighting Assessments: Learn how to perform lighting assessments to determine the number and type of fixtures and lamps, conduct light metering within the various spaces, review the existing utility bills and make recommendations for upgrades.
Intro to Solar PV: Learn the fundamentals and best practices of Solar PV in this self-paced, online course. Includes exclusive bonus module: How to Sell Solar PV Systems. This course prepares you to pass the NABCEP PV Entry Level Exam.* Upon successful completion you will be awarded the NABCEP Certification of Knowledge.
Register Now Course Package: $375
Course Package Includes:
- Self-paced online multimedia training with video instructor
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Phone & email access to instructors to answer your questions
- Solar Electricity Handbook - 2013 Edition
- Practice exam questions
- BONUS MODULE: How to Sell Solar PV Systems
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
Course in partnership with Solar Source.
Why Take This Course
- Earn 18 RESNET Professional Development Credits (HERS Raters)
- Earn 12 RESNET Continuing Education Credits (QAD's & Rater Trainers)
Performing Lighting Assessments:
- By completing this course, you will be able to participate in the CASH for CLUNKER LIGHTING Program, which helps businesses replace banned T12 lamps with energy saving LED tubes.
- This course includes a distributorship with a US manufacturer of quality LED lighting products so you can start your own business right away.
- It's your entry into a $44 billion industry (and growing!)
- You will learn what you need to work with building owners, maintenance engineers, lighting contractors and lighting sales companies to gather the necessary data to perform basic lighting assessments. The purpose is to assist building owners to significantly lower their operational costs by re-lamping to more energy-efficient lighting products.
Intro to Solar PV:
- Solar power is the fastest-growing industry in the world.
- Demand is skyrocketing now that the equipment is more affordable than ever.
- There has never been a better time to add solar to your existing business, or start a solar PV installation company.
- BONUS MODULE: How to Sell Solar PV Systems
- This course prepares you to pass the NABCEP PV Entry Level Exam (not included)
Assessing and Re-Lamping with LED Systems
This Course consists of seven sessions and a 50 question final exam.
- General Lighting Introduction
- Fundamentals of Light
- Lighting Terminology
- Lighting Calculations; Lighting Types; Properties and Benefits of LEDs
- Installation & Field Applications
- Performing the Lighting Evaluation & Selecting the Right Replacement
- Making Money Assessing & Relamping with LEDs
- 50 Question Final Exam
Introduction to Solar Photovoltaic
This course consists of ten sessions and a 25 question quiz.
- Introduction to Solar Photovoltaic
- PV System Components
- Safety in PV
- Site Assessment
- Codes and Standards
- Emerging Technologies
- System Sizing & Design
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
- Start your course immediately
- Watch wherever you have internet access
- Start and stop as needed, and pick up right where you left off last time
You're in Control
Complete your training on your own schedule, wherever you have internet access. You can even watch the modules on your smart phone. You can start and stop when you want, and simply pick up right where you left off the last time. No need to wait...start your online training immediately! Sit back, relax, and enjoy superior quality training at an unbeatable price - with complete flexibility!
* The Intro to Solar PV course is designed to help prepare you for a career in the solar industry. The course will help prepare you for your solar contractor exams and the NABCEP Entry-Level Certificate. However, training alone will not fully prepare you and self-study will be required for any test. Students should be aware that test questions are kept confidential until the time of exam, from both the training provider and the student.
Students should take the necessary steps to fully understand and prepare for any exam above and beyond the training program provided. Green Training USA makes no guarantees or assurances of a passing score, or that every question and/or concept on the test is covered in the course and/or provided courseware.