Jobsite Safety Course (6 NATE CEH Credits)
This Course is NATE-APPROVED FOR 6 NATE CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS (CEH) & BPI Recognized for 5 CEU Credits
Earn 6 NATE Continuing Education Hours (CEH Credits) with this engaging online mulitmedia course. Go at your own pace, access the course 24x7 wherever you have internet access - even on your phone! The course covers various construction safety and health hazards, with an awareness to recognize, prevent, avoid and control hazards that are commonly found on construction sites.
Course Package: $125
Course Package Includes:
- 4 hours of online multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Phone and email access to instructors to answer your questions
- Study guide
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certificate of Completion
Why Take This Course
- Earn 6 NATE CEH credits (Continuing Education Hours).
- Earn 5 BPI Continuing Education Units (CEU credits).
- Be prepared for dangerous situations on the jobsite.
- Help ensure your safety and the safety of others.
- Online multimedia training saves time, travel costs and lost revenue.
- Electrical Hazards
- Hand and Power Tools
- Pressurized Equipment/Air Compressor
- Lock Out/Tag Out
- Confined Spaces
- Elevated Work Surfaces
- Fork Lifts and Cranes
- Vehicle and Transportation Safety (DOT)
- Fire Protection and Safety
- Occupational Noise
- Temperatures (Heat Stress)
- Slips and Trips
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – (Non-Chemical)
Learn From The Best!
Your instructor, Dallas Jones is a nationally recognized educator and curriculum developer with over 25 years of teaching experience. He currently serves on the RESNET Training and Education Committee. His certifications include: HERS Rater, Rater Trainer, ASNT Level 1 Thermographer, BPI Building Analyst, Envelope Specialist and Field Examiner. He also holds advanced BPI certifications including BPI Energy Auditor, Quality Control Inspector, and Retrofit Installer.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
Training On Your Schedule
- Start your course immediately upon registration
- Access the course 24x7 wherever you have internet access
- Certificate of Course Completion provided within 48 hours
You're in Control
Log into your course whenever you have time. Start and stop anytime, and pick up right where you left off last time. Go at your own pace according to your own schedule. You have course access for 90 days. You can even log into your course on your mobile phone! It's a fast, easy and affordable way to earn 6 NATE CEH credits and/or 5 BPI CEU credits for continuing education while helping you stay safe on the job. Register now and start learning and earning continuing education credits right away!
Course Package: $125