ASHRAE 62.2 Residential Ventilation Assessment (6 NATE CEH Credits)
- THIS COURSE IS NATE-Approved for 6 NATE Continuing Education Hours (CEH)
- Also BPI RECOGNIZED FOR 4 CEU CREDITS & APPROVED FOR 6 RESNET RATER PD CREDITS
In this self-paced online course, you will learn how residential ventilation systems work, how to assess existing ventilation systems to determine if they're in compliance with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard, and how to bring non-compliant systems into compliance. The course is available 24x7 for 90 days. You can access it from your phone, computer or tablet anywhere you have internet access.
Register Now Course Package: $130
Course Package Includes:
- 5 modules of online multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Study guide
- Practice exam questions
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
Why Take This Course
- The course is NATE-approved for 6 CEH credits. Just watch the online course modules to earn your credits!
- Also eligible for 4 BPI CEU credits and 6 RESNET HERS Rater PD credits.
- Receive a NATE-recognized certificate of course completion by email.
- No studying or exams.
- All online. Access from anywhere you connect to the internet - even on your phone! (iPhone or Android).
- You have 90 days (3 months!) to complete your course.
- No need to waste valuable time travelling. No missing work, and no lost income.
- Many codes, standards and programs now require ventilation to comply with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standards. You will be able to assess compliance to the latest ASHRAE Standards.
- You will be able to work with homeowners to improve their home's indoor air quality, increase their comfort and safety, and reduce their energy bills.
- Includes support materials for use in the field.
- Module 1 – Selling the System & Evaluating the House
- Module 2 – Sizing the System
- Module 3 – Equipment Selection
- Module 4 – Installation
- Module 5 – Testing
- Understand the importance of mechanical residential ventilation and be able to promote its use
- Exposure to different ventilation equipment options
- Apply different control strategies, including intermittent operation
- Discover cost-effective methods to measure CFM
- Discover the most affordable and most effective solution to a ventilation problem
- Come to appreciate the impacts of quality installation techniques and materials
- Understand proper ventilation system documentation
- Experience the elements of ASHRAE 62.2
- Know how ASHRAE 62.2 will change the role of BTLa/MVG
- Calculate ASHRAE 62.2 whole building and local exhaust fan CFM
Learn From The Best!
Your instructor, Paul Raymer, has helped write the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard for 10 years. With more than 35 years of experience working with ventilation, he literally wrote THE book on the subject, Residential Ventilation Handbook by Paul Raymer. He also chaired the residential ventilation team for the Vice President’s National Standard Work Specifications.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
Schedule? What Schedule??
- Access your course anytime, 24x7 for 90 days
- Access from anywhere you connect to the internet
- Go at your own pace. Stop and start when you want.
You're in Control
As with all of our NATE continuing education hour (CEH) credit courses, you complete your training online, on your own schedule. You can start your course immediately after registering. You have 90 days (3 months!) to complete it. When you're done, just let us know and we'll email you a NATE-recognized certificate of course completion within 48 hours. Submit the certificate to NATE to receive your CEH credits. It's that easy! So what are you waiting for? Sign up now!
Need a different number of credits? Call us to create a custom CEH package. 1-800-518-1877.
Provide Proof of NATE Certification
You must provide proof of NATE certification to take advantage of these specially-priced CEH credit packages.
NATE Certification Renewal Requirements
You are responsible to fulfill NATE's certification renewal requirements as they apply to you, BEFORE your certification renewal date. See NATE's Recertification Requirements