BPI Building Analyst Online Training
This Course is BPI Recognized for 8 CEU Credits
You'll learn everything you need to perform a comprehensive building analysis and provide work scope recommendations to save energy, improve comfort and increase a home's safety and durability. Start your course immediately, from anywhere you have internet access - from your mobile phone, iPad or laptop.
Course Package: $495
- 24 hours of online multimedia training
(On-demand, start & stop when you want, 90-day access)
- Practice Questions after each session to reinforce comprehension
- Practice Final Exam with 150 Questions
- Course Study Guide & Field Exam Checklist
- BPI Technical Standards & Formula Reference Sheet
- Phone and Email Access to instructors to answer your questions
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
Why Take This Course
- Learn to improve homeowner's comfort and safety, and reduce their energy bills.
- Earn 8 BPI continuing education credits (CEU's)
- The BPI Building Analyst Professional certification is the industry standard for energy auditors.
- Learn real skills you can you can begin applying immediately in the field.
- The average energy auditor earns $64,030 per year. More than half a million new energy auditor jobs are expected to be needed in the next 10 years.
- Save travel cost, time, and lost revenue with online multimedia training.
Who Should Attend?
- Home inspectors, appraisers
- Contractors: construction, remodelers, HVAC, insulation, air sealing, windows and doors, roofing
- Those interested in a new career.
- BPI Building Evaluation Standards
- Heat loss and savings calculations
- Step-by-step energy audit & diagnostic procedures:
- Worst-case depressurization test
- Combustion appliance evaluation
- Blower door tests
- Duct leakage evaluation
- Developing and prioritizing a retrofit work scope
- BONUS MODULE: Top 100 Construction Terms & Definitions
Learn From The Best!
Your instructor, Dallas Jones is a nationally recognized educator and curriculum developer with over 25 years of teaching experience. He currently serves on the RESNET Training and Education Committee. His certifications include: HERS Rater, Rater Trainer, ASNT Level 1 Thermographer, BPI Building Analyst, Envelope Specialist and Field Examiner. He also holds advanced BPI certifications including BPI Energy Auditor, Quality Control Inspector, and Retrofit Installer.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
Online Training Available 24x7
- Start online training immediately
- Wherever you have internet access
- Complete training on your smart phone, iPad or laptop/computer
Flexible Training: You're in Control
You've NEVER seen a BPI Building Analyst course like this! You're in control. Complete your training on your own schedule. No waiting around for classes to fill up, or for other students to dictate your training schedule. Superior quality training at an unbeatable price - with complete flexibility!
Questions? Call 1-800-518-1877
"Easy Audit" Software
One year access to Home Energy Team's "Easy Audit" energy audit report software. Easy to use. Save time. ($540 value)
Job Pricing Calculator
One year access to Home Energy Team's Job Pricing Calculator to help you accurately price home performance contracting jobs at the prospect's kitchen table. ($540 value)
Online Marketing Guide
Home Energy Team's comprehensive guide to marketing your business online. Learn where and how to get your company listed online for the best results. Includes two secrets to higher rankings in Google and other search engines. ($1500 value)
Call 1-800-518-1877 for more information
with course purchase
Up to $1500 value