Home Inspector / Appraiser
- Find Your Course
Add Basic Energy Assessments to My Services
Certification to do a basic walk-through assessment of the home’s general energy performance and make basic recommendations for improvements or further analysis.
Do Comprehensive / Diagnostic Energy Audits
- and provide work scope recommendations.
- BPI Building Analyst & Envelope COMBO Training Course
Adding the Building Envelope Training & Certification course offers a more comprehensive understanding of problems related to the building shell such as moisture, ice dams, mildew and drafts. Save $600 versus purchasing the courses separately.
- RESNET HERS Rater Training & Certification Package
• Do energy ratings using the HERS Index to demonstrate a home’s energy efficiency (to qualify for rebates or grants)
• Work with builders, architects & remodelers to design energy efficient housing
Get My IECC Inspector Certification
Be qualified to perform inspections on residential and commercial structures and their plan analysis in order to insure the structures comply with the code.
Learn Infrared (IR) Thermography
See inside walls to locate cracks in the foundation, water and air leaks, excess moisture, heat loss, missing or inadequate insulation, etc.
Speak to a Course AdvisorOur Course Advisors will help you find the right course, and check if there's any government funding that will pay for some or all of your tuition costs.