BPI Energy Modeling & WorkScope
This course is approved for the following
Continuing Education Credits:
|ASHI CE||BPI CEU||West Virginia HIN CEU||NARI CEU||Oregon HIN CEU||AK Residential Contractor CEHU|
Earn your ASHI continuing education credits by completing this online course. No studying, no exams. Watch at your own pace. Access 24x7 anywhere you access the internet - even on your phone!
The course covers energy modeling basics, gathering data for REMRate and using the DOE Home Energy Score Tool. It also provides requirements and recommendations for generating a scope of work for implementing whole-house energy improvement measures.
Course Package: $89
* Proof of ASHI Membership must be provided upon request in order to take advantage of this specially-priced course.
Course Package Includes:
- 6 hours of online multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Phone and email access to instructors to answer your questions
- Certificate of course completion emailed to you within 48 hours (upon request, after successful completion of course)
Benefits of the Course
- Earn 4 Alaska Residential Contractor CEH credits for continuing education
- Earn 13.5 BPI CEU credits
- By completing the course and passing each quiz, BPI Building Analysts will meet the BPI Building Analyst requirement for a minimum of 6 hours of Energy Modeling Software and Work Scope training
- No travel time or lost revenue with online multimedia training.
- Convenience to complete the course on your schedule.
- Introduction to Energy Modeling
- Using the DOE Home Energy Score Tool
- Gathering Data for REMRate Software
- WorkScope Requirements & Recommendations for:
- Air Sealing the Building Shell
- Insulation Installation
- Air Handlers & Ducts
- CAZ, Windows/Doors, Lighting/Appliances, Water Heating
- Client Communication, Jobsite Safety and Moisture Management
Learn From The Best!
Your instructor, Dallas Jones is a nationally recognized educator and curriculum developer with over 25 years of teaching experience. He currently serves on the RESNET Training and Education Committee. His certifications include: HERS Rater, Rater Trainer, ASNT Level 1 Thermographer, BPI Building Analyst, Envelope Specialist and Field Examiner. He also holds advanced BPI certifications including BPI Energy Auditor, Quality Control Inspector, and Retrofit Installer.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
- Start online training immediately
- Access 24x7 from any internet-connected device
- Go at your own pace. You have 90 days to complete the course.
You're in Control
Log in when it's convenient for you, and complete your course on your own schedule. Start immediately after registering. Learn at your own pace, start and stop when you want to, and go back and review as needed. You get top quality training at an affordable price - and 4 Alaska Residential Contractor CEH credits. All with complete flexibility! Register today!
PROOF OF Alaska Home INspectors MEMBERSHIP
* Proof of Alaska Residential Contractor certification must be provided upon request in order to take advantage of this specially-priced course.
Course Package: $89
* Proof of ASHI Membership certification must be provided upon request in order to take advantage of this specially-priced course.
Questions? Call 1-800-518-1877
"The online training module was easy to access, well organized and easy to complete from the comfort of my home, on my own schedule. The quizzes were helpful in gauging my own understanding. The questions can be reviewed and the right answers are clearly indicated in the review. Re-taking a quiz is easy and painless. Customer service is second to none. Thank you!" - Peter Tofalvi, Abacus Energy Solutions, LLC
"My experience with Green Training online courses was exceptional. If I needed to make a phone call, bathroom break, or a just a break I was able to pickup right where I left off. The site was easy to navigate and very user friendly. All the information was easy to grasp and sparked my memory of things learned years ago. So glad I utilized Green Training, I will definitely recommend to all the QCI's I know! Thanks again for making this an enjoyable experience." - Susan Schoenherr, Action Incorporated