RESNET EnergySmart Contractor Course
Take this course and earn the following continuing education credits:
|ACAC CEC||NARI CEU||BPI CEU|
Earn your American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC) Continuing Education Credits (CEC) by completing this online course. No studying, no exams. Watch at your own pace. Access 24x7 anywhere you access the internet - even on your phone!
As a contractor, you need to know how the house works as a system - how the changes you make will affect other areas of the home, and avoid detrimental side-effects. Consumers are more informed about home performance issues, and you need to be able to answer their questions.
Course Package: $89
Course Package Includes:
- 8 hours of online multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Phone and email access to instructors to answer your questions
- Study guide
- Quiz questions after each module to enhance learning
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
- ACAC-recognized certificate of course completion emailed to you within 48 hours (upon request, after successful completion of course)
Why Take This Course
- Earn 6 American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC) Continuing Education Credits (CEC) for continuing education
- Increase your knowledge of energy efficiency and your credibility, which helps you close jobs and grow your business.
- You will be able to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and help them reduce their energy bills.
- You will know how to include optimal home performance measures in your contracting business.
- Save travel cost, time, and lost revenue with online multimedia training.
- Basics of heat transfer and air leakage
- The energy consequences of common construction practices
- Combustion appliance concerns
- Basics of envelope and duct leakage, air sealing and insulation
- Understanding of thermal boundaries
- The House as a System - How changes in one area can affect other areas
- RESNET retrofit work scope requirements and recommendations
Learn From The Best!
Your instructor, Dallas Jones is a nationally recognized educator and curriculum developer with over 25 years of teaching experience. He currently serves on the RESNET Training and Education Committee. His certifications include: HERS Rater, Rater Trainer, ASNT Level 1 Thermographer, BPI Building Analyst, Envelope Specialist and Field Examiner. He also holds advanced BPI certifications including BPI Energy Auditor, Quality Control Inspector, and Retrofit Installer.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
Enjoy Our Flexible Training
- Start online training immediately
- Log in from anywhere you have internet access
- Go at your own pace
You're in Control
This is the easiest, most affordable and most convenient way to earn your V Continuing Education Credits (CEC) for continuing education. Complete your training on your own schedule, when you want, from anywhere you have internet access - even on your smartphone. Start your online training immediately. No waiting around for classes to fill up, or for other students to dictate your training schedule. Superior quality training at an unbeatable price - with complete flexibility!
PROVIDE Proof of American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC) membership
*Proof of American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC) membership must be provided upon request in order to take advantage of this specially-priced course.
Course Package: $89
* Proof of American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC) membership must be provided upon request in order to take advantage of this specially-priced course.