BPI Building Analyst & Envelope COMBO
Training & Certification Package
This combined course provides all the training necessary to challenge BOTH the BPI Building Analyst Professional and the Building Envelope Specialist exams.
Topics include BPI Building Evaluation Standards, heat loss and savings calculations, step-by-step energy audit & diagnostic procedures, developing and prioritizing a retrofit work scope.
The course also covers why the diagnostic process is so important, why problems related to the building shell such as moisture, ice dams, mildew and drafts were a problem in the first place - and more importantly, how to resolve them.
See What Our Students Are Saying
Included for $0 with this course
(Training & exam waived for BPI Analysts.
Includes CEQ (QA) Provider fee for 1st Year)
Course Package Includes:
- 16 hours of Energy & Shell Fundamentals self-paced e-Learning with video instructor (45 day access)
- 4 hours of Pressure & CAZ Diagnostics self-paced e-Learning with video instructor (45 day access)
- 4.5-hours of Work Scope Requirements self-paced e-Learning with video instructor (45 day access)
- 4 hours of Envelope and Retrofit Measures self-paced e-Learning with video instructor (45 day access)
- 90-min Energy Audit Training & Exam Prep video
- 1 intense day of on-site hands-on field training
- Residential Energy book by Krigger and Dorsi
- Study guide
- Practice exam questions
- BPI Building Analyst Written Exam fee
- BPI Building Envelope Written Exam fee
- BPI Analyst and Envelope Specialist Combined Field Exam
- Our 100% Success Guarantee If you don't pass your certification exam(s) for any reason, you can re-take our course curriculum* at no additional charge until you achieve a passing grade.
- * BONUS Certification * RESNET EnergySmart Contractor
Training & exams waived for BPI Analysts.
We pay your CEQ (QA) Provider fee for 1st year ($150 value)
- Student pricing on diagnostic equipment. Financing available. Get a Quote
* NEW * INTERCAZ Combustion Safety Simulation
Master combustion appliance safety with an immersive, life-like training simulation. Just like playing a video game!
Proven to increase skills and improve knowledge retention.
Only $49 with purchase of this course (45-day access. Reg. $105/month). Added to cart automatically. Learn More >>
Why Get BOTH Certifications?
You need both the BPI Envelope and Analyst certifications for your company to be eligible to apply for BPI Contractor Accreditation, which may be required to participate in various state incentive programs.
Benefits of the Course
- You will be able to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and reduce their energy bills.
- Your BPI Building Analyst and Building Envelope Specialist certifications enhance your credibility with homeowners, making it easier to close jobs and grow your business.
- STUDENT DISCOUNT – Save $250 when you sign up for
Home Energy Team's Turn-Key Business Package. It has
EVERYTHING you need to build a home performance business,
or add home performance to your existing business. A la carte services available.
Who Should Attend?
- Home inspectors, appraisers
- Contractors: construction, remodelers, HVAC, air sealing, insulation, windows and doors
- Those interested in a new career
Day 1 - Short Review / Q&A Period / Building Analyst Written Exam (approx 5pm-8pm)
Day 2 - Field Training (approx 8am-3:30pm) / Building Envelope Written Exam (approx 5:30pm-7:30pm)
Day 3 - Field Exam (3 hours during your scheduled time)
San Jose, CA
San Antonio, TX
Silver Spring, MD
* Times may vary based on number of students, field location, travel schedules and student experience. Plan to be flexible.
Questions? Please call us at 1-800-518-1877
Need Exams Only?
You can purchase these exam for re-test or re-certification.
I have taken the RESNET Level I and II Home Energy Survey Professional and the BPI Building Analyst I Training with Dallas Jones of Green Training USA. My training experience was exceptional. Dallas brings both his knowledge of home energy and his field experience into the classroom and presents it in an organized, easy to follow manner. The field demonstrations of the diagnostic equipment and techniques presented by Dallas provided me with a wealth of knowledge. I would highly recommend Dallas Jones and Green Training USA to anyone who is considering training in the home energy field.Ryan Hinch
Energy Raters of East Texas, LLC.
Great Class! Great Instructor! Top Notch! I’ve gone through a lot of classes in my 20 plus years; yours is among the best.Gordon Fox
Fox Inspection Group
I thought the training was thorough and well taught. I do not believe I could have passed the exam without such a good course. I would recommend this course for anyone starting out in the Energy Audit field.Terry Wigfield
Green Training USA provided me with the basic knowledge and hands-on skills to start doing home energy audits immediately. The instructor was focused on the required training content and was also very responsive to questions from the participants. He was able to answer both practical and technical questions and blend them into the general discussion. The test preparation materials were very good and I had no problem passing the RESNET Level II Exam. Overall I am very happy with the course and the results.Steve Gorman
Mason-Dixon Home Inspection Services
I would like to salute Green Training USA on the excellent quality of your BPI training course. The instructor, Dallas Jones, was very knowledgeable on the subject matter and presented the material in an efficient and interesting manner. The course materials were professionally prepared and very helpful. I look forward to working with Green Training USA in the future and I will attend future training programs.Bob Blanchfield
Building Inspection Service
Since Todd’s staff took Green Training USA's training and become BPI and RESNET certified, we have experienced an increase in pride in ourselves and our customers. Our BPI and RESNET certified technicians carry and share their expertise proudly. Our customers trust that expertise and easily welcome our “experts” into their homes. We have had local news recognize us as the experts, also. It is extremely rewarding as our customers call us after completing the work in their homes to thank us for finally being comfortable. The word is spreading fast that we are the experts in comfort. On top of all of this we are experiencing a growing customer base and revenue. Becoming BPI and RESNET certified and partnering with Home Energy Team was, by far, the best business decision we could have made. Now we are not just a “heating & cooling company,” but we are becoming known as the “Experts in Home Comfort".Michael Murphysweet
Todds Heating and Cooling
By taking the BPI Building Analyst and BPI Envelope Combined Course through Green Training USA, I was able to save money on the course and exam fees. And, since I completed their self-paced online study prior to taking their hands-on site training, I was only away from my business for a few days. Now I’m going to get both certifications sooner and be eligible for more government/utility programs a lot earlier than if I had taken the classes separately. Many thanks to the team at Green Training USA.Matt Sera
Atlas Home Energy Solutions