BPI Building Envelope Specialist Online Training
This Course is BPI Recognized for 7 CEU Credits
This course builds upon the BPI Building Analyst Course to provide a better understanding of why the diagnostic process is so important, why problems related to the building shell such as moisture, ice dams, mildew and drafts were a problem in the first place - and more importantly, how to resolve them. Start the online multimedia course immediately.
Register NowCourse Package: $350
- Online Multimedia Course
On-demand, start & stop when you want, 90-day access
- Practice Questions After Each Session
To reinforce comprehension
- Practice Final Exam
- Course Study Guide & Field Exam Guide
- BPI Technical Standards & Formula Reference Sheet
- Phone & Email Support
Access to instructors to answer your questions
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
Why Take This Course
- You will be able to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and reduce their energy bills.
- Your BPI Building Envelope Specialist certification enhances your credibility with homeowners, making it easier to close jobs and grow your business.
- Save travel cost, time, and lost revenue.
Who Should Attend?
- Home inspectors, appraisers
- Contractors: Remodelers, HVAC, insulation, window and weatherization contractors
- Those interested in a new career
- Insulation applications and techniques
- Thermal and pressure boundary evaluation
- Work scope prioritization
- Air sealing techniques
- Ventilation systems and requirements
- Window and door inspections
- Health and safety training
- Test-in and test-out procedures
- Inspecting the building envelope
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) assessment
- Indoor moisture solutions
- Duct diagnostics and procedures
- Blower door techniques and applications
Learn From The Best!
Your instructor, Dallas Jones is a nationally recognized educator and curriculum developer with over 25 years of teaching experience. He currently serves on the RESNET Training and Education Committee. His certifications include: HERS Rater, Rater Trainer, ASNT Level 1 Thermographer, BPI Building Analyst, Envelope Specialist and Field Examiner. He also holds advanced BPI certifications including BPI Energy Auditor, Quality Control Inspector, and Retrofit Installer.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
Online Course Available 24x7
- Start online training immediately
- Anywhere you have internet access
- Watch on you smart phone, iPad or computer
With Flexible Training You're in Control
You've NEVER seen a BPI Building Envelope course like this! Complete your training on your own schedule No waiting around for classes to fill up, or for other students to dictate your training schedule. Complete your course from the comfort of your home or office - or even your car if that's more convenient! Superior quality training at an unbeatable price - with complete flexibility!
Register NowCourse Package: $350
"Easy Audit" Software
One year access to Home Energy Team's "Easy Audit" energy audit report software. Easy to use. Save time. ($540 value)
Job Pricing Calculator
One year access to Home Energy Team's Job Pricing Calculator to help you accurately price home performance contracting jobs at the prospect's kitchen table. ($540 value)
Online Marketing Guide
Home Energy Team's comprehensive guide to marketing your business online. Learn where and how to get your company listed online for the best results. Includes two secrets to higher rankings in Google and other search engines. ($1500 value)
Call 1-800-518-1877 for more information
with course purchase
Up to $1500 value