CREIA Continuing Education Credit Courses (CREIA CEC Credits)
APPROVED Continuing Education Courses for
California Real Estate Inspection Association / CREIA Members
- Earn CREIA-Approved CEC Credits by watching online courses
- Access 24/7 on any computer or any mobile device with internet connection (even your phone!)
- Go at your own pace. You can start and stop when it's convenient for you.
- No studying, and No exams!
Our CREIA continuing education (CEC) credit courses are completely online, and presented by instructors who are experts in their respective fields, as well as experienced adult educators.
- Gain practical knowledge and skills that you can use in the field.
- Earn CE credits for other organizations with the SAME course, if applicable (including ASHI, BPI, NARI, NATE, NAHB, AIBD, RESNET, NRPP, etc).
- Earn additional certifications (optional) that can help increase your professional credibility or allow you to add new revenue streams to your business (exam fees are extra, applicable on select courses).
CREIA-Approved Courses FOR CEC Credits
These courses are approved for CREIA CEC credits by the California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA). Green Training USA is an Approved Educational Partner by CREIA.
RESNET HERS Rater Online Course
21 CREIA CE Credits $275 - Learn to perform home energy ratings using the HERS Index, how to conduct analyses and provide detailed recommendations for energy conservation and efficiency
BPI Building Science Principles Online Course
12 CREIA CE Credits $99 - This course covers all the basics of building science as well as the business perspective to help you succeed in the home performance industry.
BPI Air Leakage Control Installer (ALCI) Online Course
12 CREIA CE Credits $129 - Learn specific methods to tighten the building envelope and install insulation in order to reduce energy loss, improve comfort and minimize pollutants caused by air migration.
BPI Infiltration and Duct Leakage (IDL) Online Course
8 CREIA CE Credits $129 - Learn the principles of air movement and causes of air leaks, how ventilation relates to overall air leakage in a home, and ventilation system requirements.
BPI Building Analyst Online Course
8 CREIA CE Credits $275 - Learn how to perform a comprehensive energy audit and provide recommendations to save energy, improve comfort and increase a home's safety and durability.
Intro to Solar Photovoltaics
6 CREIA CE Credits $89 - Learn the fundamentals and best practices of Solar PV from an industry pro.
Understanding Energy Efficiency in Real Estate
4 CREIA CE Credits $89 - Learn about energy efficiency in real estate, including the different efficiency ratings, government and utility programs, energy efficient mortgages, and more.
A History of Radon
4 CREIA CE Credits $89 - A journey full of surprise discoveries, heartbreaking stories and fascinating accounts from the history of radon.
OSHA Confined Spaces - Attics and Crawlspaces
4 CREIA CE Credits $89 - This course reviews OSHA's standard for construction work in confined spaces (Subpart AA of 29 CFR 1926) in an engaging multimedia presentation.
Residential Radon Measurement Certification Course
4 CREIA CE Credits $129 - Learn the basics of radon gas and the EPA Guidelines for testing for radon in the home. Add a new revenue stream to your business with optional radon certification (exam fees extra).
HOW MANY CREIA CEC CREDITS DO I NEED?
- All CREIA Associates (formerly Candidates), CREIA Members, Certified CREIA Inspectors, and Master CREIA Inspectors must earn and report to CREIA at least thirty (30) Continuing Education Credits (CECs) per membership year.
- Up to 20 CECs may be earned in a renewal year through approved educational partners such as Green Training USA.
- At least ten (10) CECs must be earned through CREIA-sponsored programs (Conference, online education, chapter events).
- Get more information on the California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA) Website