Canada – Radon Mitigation Entry Level Course
Entry Level Course to become certified in Radon Mitigation in Canada for individuals that have already completed an approved entry level measurement course. Provides training for installation of radon mitigation systems. If you have not already taken a radon measurement course, the Canada Radon Mitigation & Measurement Entry Level COMBO Course provides both Measurement and Mitigation courses at a discounted package rate.
The easy-listening format of the audio instruction includes interviews with experts in the radon industry providing you with insight into their experience as well as substantive technological and practical information. This course was updated in February 2013 to comply with the Health Canada standards.
The course also includes field exercises that are tailored to fit your experience and needs. These exercises are monitored directly by CERTI providing you with personalized field training .
Course Package: $575
Course Package Includes:
- Audio Instruction and Interviews
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Course Manual
- Online Quizzes
- Field Exercises
- Downloadable Course Certificate
- Our 100% Success Guarantee If you don't pass your certification exam(s) for any reason, you can re-take our course curriculum* at no additional charge until you achieve a passing grade.
Benefits of the Course
- Provides training for installation of radon mitigation systems.
- Interviews with experts in the radon industry provide practical insights into radon mitigation in the field.
- Substantive technological and practical information reinforced with quizzes for better learning.
- Personalized field training exercises monitored directly by CERTI
- Prepares you for the Canadian Certification Exam which is offered directly through the National Radon Proficiency Program.
You must complete an approved entry level radon measurement course before taking this course. If you have not already taken a measurement course, the Canada - Radon Mitigation & Measurement Entry Level COMBO Course provides both Measurement and Mitigation courses at a discounted package rate.
The Canadian Certification Exam is offered directly through the National Radon Proficiency Program. You are eligible to take this exam after completing the course.