BPI Healthy Home Evaluator Training & Certification
As a BPI Healthy Home Evaluator (HHE) you will assesses environmental health and safety hazards in homes and provide recommendations to address those hazards. In this course you will build upon your knowledge as a BPI Building Analyst, Multifamily Building Analyst, HEP Energy Auditor, or HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI) to add environmental risk assessment to your energy audits.
Specifically, you will assess the risk of common residential health hazards such as moisture and mold, radon, lead, asbestos, carbon monoxide, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), common triggers for asthma and allergies, fire hazards, etc.
Pre-Order Now and SAVE $75
Limited Time: $750
Course Package Includes:
- 16 hours of self-paced online multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
- Phone and email access to instructors to answer your questions
- Quiz questions after each module to enhance learning
- Practice exam questions
- BPI Healthy Home Evaluator (HHE) Written Exam
- Exam and proctor fees
Why Take This Course
- Add a new revenue stream to your business with helath-related services.
- Separate yourself from other companies with a broader range of expertise.
- Learn how to protect yourself from harm during home visits.
- Learn best practices for working with - and communicating with - homeowners.
- Identify housing-related health hazards and prioritize solutions.
- Know how to use diagnostic tools to measure a variety of hazardous conditions.
- Principles of Healthy Housing
- Residential Environmental Assessment
- Asthma Triggers
- Moisture Detection & Health Consequences
- Lead Detection
- Mold Remediation& Mitigation
- Health & Safety Retrofits
- CDC Healthy Home Initiative
- HUD Residential Assessment & Healthy Housing Solutions
Learn From The Best!
Your instructor, Dallas Jones is a nationally recognized educator and curriculum developer with over 25 years of teaching experience. He currently serves on the RESNET Training and Education Committee. His certifications include: HERS Rater, Rater Trainer, ASNT Level 1 Thermographer, BPI Building Analyst, Envelope Specialist and Field Examiner. He also holds advanced BPI certifications including BPI Energy Auditor, Quality Control Inspector, and Retrofit Installer.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
Enjoy Our Flexible Training
- Avoid course delays and cancellations
- Start online training immediately upon registration
- Log in to complete your training from anywhere you have internet access
- Schedule your exam when you're ready
You've Got Total Control
Complete your training on YOUR schedule. Start your online training immediately. No waiting around for classes to fill up, or for other students to dictate your training or exam schedule. And no wasting time driving back and forth to class. Simply log in whenever you have some time, and pick up right where you left of the last time. Review the material as much as you need, and take your exam when you want at a location near you. Simply tell us when you're ready to take your exam and we'll schedule it within 14 business days. It all adds up to superior training at an unbeatable price - with complete flexibility! And your success is guaranteed by our 300% Success and Satisfaction Guarantee.
In order to write the BPI HHE Exam and become certified as a BPI Healthy Home Evaluator, you must hold an active BPI Building Analyst, Multifamily Building Analyst, HEP Energy Auditor, or HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI) certification. You must keep this certification active in order to keep your HHE certification active.
BPI Healthy Home Evaluator (HHE) Exam
The BPI HHE Exam is taken online, 50 multiple-choice questions with a 1.5 hour time limit. Passing grade is 70%. Let us know when you're ready to take the exam and we'll schedule it within 14 business days at a location near you.
Limited Time: $750