RESNET EnergySmart Contractor Training & Certification
Special for NARI Members
Purchase BPI Certification and get
RESNET EnergySmart Certification FREE
Call for details: 1-855-787-2323
The RESNET Qualified EnergySmart Contractor designation is a company credential. We highly recommend that contractors also have at least one individual become certified as a RESNET Home Energy Survey Professional (HESP) who can perform walk-through assessments of general energy performance problems and make basic recommendations for home improvements or further analysis. Learn how to help builders and architects positively affect building design using a whole house, total systems approach. [Learn About RESNET]
NOTE: Companies with a certified BPI Analyst do not need to take the EnergySmart training or exam, but they do need to sign up with a CEQ Provider in order to receive their EnergySmart certification.
Course Package Tuition:
$250 for NARI Members (Reg. $349 SAVE $99)Add to Cart
Use Coupon Code: NARI99
Course Package Includes:
- 8-hours of e-Learning modules with video instructor (only 4 hours required for NARI Green Remodelers)
- Study guide
- Practice exam questions
- RESNET EnergySmart Contractor Exam fee
- RESNET CEQ Provider Fee for the first year ($150 VALUE)
- Our 100% Success Guarantee If you don't pass your certification exam(s) for any reason, you can re-take our course curriculum* at no additional charge until you achieve a passing grade.
- Basics of heat transfer concepts and air distribution leakage
- The energy consequences of common construction practices
- Basic Combustion Appliance concerns
- Basics of envelope and duct leakage, air sealing and insulation
- Understanding of thermal boundaries
- The House as a System - Basics of measure interaction, expected life and bundling for optimal performance
- RESNET retrofit work scope requirements and recommendations
Benefits of the Course
- You will be qualified to include optimal home performance measures in your contracting business. You will be able to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and help them reduce their energy bills.
- Your RESNET EnergySmart Contractor certification increases your credibility, which helps you close jobs and grow your business.
- You will be able to join RESNET EnergySmart Home Performance Teams, and work with certified RESNET Raters and Auditors, and EnergySmart Contractors in other trades to improve a home's energy efficiency. Homeowners may be required to work with qualified Home Performance Teams to qualify for various incentive programs.
- We will help you build a home performance business (or add home performance to your existing business) with our Home Energy Team complete business solution.
Who Should Attend?
- Contractors: HVAC, insulation, air sealing, remodeling, windows and doors, siding, plumbing, handyman, solar, IAQ, roofing, home automation
- Homebuilders who want to work with Raters to build EnergyStar Homes
None.Add to Cart
Use Coupon Code: NARI99
Questions? Please call us at 1-800-518-1877
RESNET Membership and Directory Listing
The EnergySmart Contractors course qualifies you to become a RESNET member and join their contractor directory. For more information, contact RESNET at 1-800-785-7057.