BPI Infiltration and Duct Leakage (IDL) Online Only
Take this course and earn the 5 IICRC CEC CREDITS
Earn 5 Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) Continuing Education Credits (CEC) by completing this online course. No studying, no exams. Watch at your own pace. Access 24x7 anywhere you access the internet - even on your phone!
In this self-paced online course you will learn the principles of air movement and causes of air leaks, how ventilation relates to overall air leakage in a home, and ventilation system requirements.
Access 24x7 - even on your phone! Review and repeat sessions as necessary. You're in control!
Course Package: $129
* Proof of Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) membership must be provided upon request in order to take advantage of this specially-priced course.
Course Package Includes:
- 5.5 hours of online multimedia training with a video instructor
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- INSTANT ONLINE ACCESS – View on PC, Laptop, Tablet, iPad, iPhone and Android
- Phone access to instructors to answer your questions
- 30 minute IDL Field Exam-Prep Video
- Our IDL Field Exam Checklist
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
- IICRC-recognized certificate of course completion emailed to you within 48 hours (upon request, after successful completion of course)
Who Should Take This Course
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) members
- Insulation & weatherization contractors/sub-contractors
- Home inspectors
- Code officials
- HVAC technicians
- Anyone who needs to perform air leakage and duct leakage testing
- Principles of air movement
- Causes and sources of air leaks
- How ventilation relates to overall air leakage in a home
- Ventilation system requirements
- How to set up and operate a blower door and manometer
- How to set up and operate a duct tester
- How to interpret results and determine IECC Compliance
BPI IDL Certification Exam ( optional )
Sometimes referred to as Duct and Envelope Tightness (DET), BPI’s IDL Certification qualifies you to perform blower door and duct leakage tests on new homes, as required by IECC 2009 and IECC 2012 building codes.
During our 30-minute IDL Field Exam-Prep Video, watch a demonstration, step-by-step, how to perform each of the tasks required to successfully pass BPI’s IDL Exam.
- To earn your BPI IDL certification you must pass the field exam with a score of 85% or higher. You will have 1.5 hours to complete the field exam, which is conducted by a Green Training USA proctor by appointment at your location. There is no written exam.
- Once you are comfortable with the material and required tasks, simply call 1-800-518-1877 to schedule your field exam (additional fees apply).
- Candidates must provide their own blower door and duct testing equipment. You can purchase Retrotec equipment from Green Training USA at a special discount.
ENJOY OUR FLEXIBLE TRAINING
- Start online training immediately
- Access your course 24x7 anywhere you have internet access - even on your phone!
- Go at your own pace. Start and stop anytime you want. Continue right where you left off last time.
YOU'RE IN CONTROL
This is the easiest, most affordable and most convenient way to earn your Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) Continuing Education Credits (CEC). Complete your training on your own schedule, when it's convenient for you. Start your course immediately upon registration, and start and stop whenever you want. Continue right from where you left off last time. With online training you don't have to fight traffic to get to class after a long day at work. And no time away from your family or work. It's high quality training with complete flexibility! Register today.
PROOF OF Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) membership
*Proof of Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) membership must be provided upon request in order to take advantage of this specially-priced course.
Course Package: $129