The Complete EnergySmart Package Deal
This is a COMPANY CERTIFICATION
that will educate you about building science, and allow you to have a more informed conversation with homeowners at the kitchen table when it comes to energy efficiency and indoor comfort. One full-time employee must complete the training and pass the exam for full company certification.
After completing the training and passing the certification exam, you will be able to network with RESNET Raters and EnergySmart Builders, and promote your business as an EnergySmart Contractor.
Your EnergySmart Contractor certification gives you the credibility you need to sepatate you from your competition and close more jobs.
This Course is BPI Recognized for 4 CEU Credits
Regular Price: $700
Course Package: $550
Course Package Includes:
- Training: 8 hours of e-Learning modules with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • ($100 value)
- Our 100% Success Guarantee If you don't pass your certification exam for any reason, you can re-take your online course at no additional charge until you achieve a passing grade.
- Study guide
- Practice exam questions
- RESNET CEQ Provider Service for 2 years ($99 value) - Required for certification
- Exam fees & proctoring fees ($100 value)
- RESNET Membership & Directory Listing ($400 value!)
Benefits of the Complete EnergySmart Package
- Includes EVERYTHING you need to be successful.
- Your RESNET EnergySmart Contractor certification increases your credibility, which helps you close jobs and grow your business.
- Your RESNET membership (included in your package) includes promotional materials to promote your business as an EnergySmart Contractor to help you differentiate yourself from your competition.
- You will be able to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and help them reduce their energy bills. You will be qualified to include optimal home performance measures in your contracting business.
- You will be a RESNET Member and able to join RESNET EnergySmart Home Performance Teams, and work with certified RESNET Energy Raters to improve a home's energy efficiency. Referrals from Energy Raters are extremely high quality leads.
Who Should Take This Training?
- Contractors: HVAC, insulation, air sealing, remodeling, windows and doors, siding, plumbing, handyman,solar, IAQ, roofing, home automation
- Home builders who want to work with HERS Raters to build Energy Star Homes
- Basics of heat transfer and air leakage
- The energy consequences of common construction practices
- Combustion appliance concerns
- Basics of envelope and duct leakage, air sealing and insulation
- Understanding of thermal boundaries
- The House as a System - How changes in one area can affect other areas
- RESNET retrofit work scope requirements and recommendations