HEP Quality Control Inspector - Online Only
AIBD CEU-approved for 14 CONTINUING education units (ceu)
nari-approved for 6 continuing education units (ceu)
Earn 14 American Institute of Building Design continuing education CEU credits by completing this online course. No studying, no exams. Watch at your own pace. Access 24x7 anywhere you access the internet - even on your phone!
Since January 1, 2015, organizations using funding from the DOE to run a Weatherization Assistance Program are required to have a certified HEP Quality Control Inspector on staff to manage the process and verify compliance with work plans and standards.
This course provides all of the knowledge, skills and abilities you'll need to perform the tasks required by a HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI) as outlined in the Job Task Analysis developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL). Specifically, you will be prepared to confidently conduct diagnostic audits and inspections to verify the compliance of retrofit work to work plans and standards, and develop reports specifying corrective actions.
Register now and get immediate access!
Course Package: $129
* Proof of American Institute of Building Design certification must be provided upon request in order to take advantage of this specially-priced course.
- 26 hour online multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Study guide
- Phone & Email Support
- Practice Questions After Each Session
- Practice Final Exam
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
- AIBD CEU-approved certificate of course completion emailed to you within 48 hours (upon request, after successful completion of course)
Why Take This Course
- Earn 14 American Institute of Building Design CEU credits (continuing education units)
- Save travel cost, time, and lost revenue with online multimedia training.
- Put yourself at the top of your field with this high-level certification (certification optional, exam fees extra).
- Separate your company from your competitors by offering quality assurance by a certified HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI) who will verify that the home performance work has been completed according to DOE Standards.
- Many government and utility programs require verification of work by a certified HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI) to ensure energy efficient installation.
- Conducting quality checks
- Visual and sensory inspections
- Diagnostics inspections
- Worker professionalism
- Ensuring project compliance
- Proper maintenance of files and records
Learn From The Best!
Your instructor, Dallas Jones is a nationally recognized educator and curriculum developer with over 25 years of teaching experience. He currently serves on the RESNET Training and Education Committee. His certifications include: HERS Rater, Rater Trainer, ASNT Level 1 Thermographer, BPI Building Analyst, Envelope Specialist and Field Examiner. He also holds advanced BPI certifications including BPI Energy Auditor, Quality Control Inspector, and Retrofit Installer.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
- Start online training immediately
- 24x7 access. Go at your own pace
- NARI-approved certificate of completion provided within 48 hours (upon request)
You're in Control
This is the easiest, most affordable and most convenient way to earn your American Institute of Building Design CEU credits. Complete your training on your own schedule, when it's convenient for you. Start your course immediately upon registration, and start and stop whenever you want. Continue right from where you left off last time. With online training you don't have to fight traffic to get to class after a long day at work. And no time away from your family or work. It's high quality training with complete flexibility! Register today.
PROVIDE PROOF OF American Institute of Building Design certification
Proof of American Institute of Building Design certification must be provided upon request in order to take advantage of this specially-priced CEU course.
Register Now Course Package: $129