Radon Multifamily Measurement Standard Revised 2017 (MAMF-2017)
This engaging online course offers a general review of the radon multifamily testing standard, and identifies changes in the 2017 version of the standard compared to the previous standard published in 2012. In addition, it provides the knowledge necessary to design a testing plan according to the revised standard, MAMF-2017.
This self-paced, on-demand, multimedia course is available anywhere there’s an Internet connection - even on your smart phone! Register now and start immediately.
Register Now Course Package: $145
Course Package Includes:
- Online multimedia course (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Phone and email access to instructors to answer your questions
- Digital copy of the MAMF-2017 Standard - Radon Measurement in Multifamily Buildings
- Quiz questions after each module to enhance learning
- Certificate of course completion (upon request)
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
- Preparing for a test deployment
- Testing options
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Closed building conditions
- What documentation is required and recommended
- The standard new section - Companion Guidance
About Your Instructor
Matt Koch has been involved in the environmental inspection and mitigation industry for over 15 years. He has been active in the radon community as a practitioner and instructor. He is on the Standards Committees for Radon Resistant New Construction in Residential (CCAH), RRNC for Large Buildings (CC-1000) and Multifamily Measurement (MAMF) and currently is the Chair of the Standards Management Committee. He was involved in the development of the NRPP Advanced Certificates in Multifamily Measurement, Multifamily Mitigation and RRNC.