Passive House Institute (PHIUS) CPHC Continuing Education (CEU) Credit Courses
APPROVED Continuing Education (CEU) Credit Courses for
Passive House Institute (PHIUS) / PHIUS CPHC's
- Earn PHIUS-Approved CEU Credits by watching online courses (see courses below)
- No exams. No studying!
- Access your courses 24x7 via internet on any device - even on your phone or tablet!
- Complete the course at your own pace. Start and stop whenever it's convenient for you, and resume where you left off last time.
These engaging online PHIUS-Approved CPHC CEU courses are taught by seasoned adult educators who are also experts in their respective fields.
- Beyond earning your PHIUS CEU credits, you'll gain valuable new knowledge and practical skills that you can apply in the field.
- Some courses offer optional certifications to help you boost your professional credibility or even add a new revenue stream to your business (exam fees extra).
- Earn continuing education credits for other organizations (aside from PHIUS), such as RESNET, AIBD, NAHB, RIA, BPI, ASHI, NATE, NRPP, etc - with the SAME course (credits vary by course).
PHIUS-Approved CEU Credit Courses
High Performance Insulation Professionals (HPIP) Gold Level Course
12 PHIUS CPHC CEU Credits $139 - Learn specific procedures for installing high performance insulation. Optional certification from HPIP (exam fees extra).
High Performance Insulation Professionals (HPIP) Platinum Level Course
12 PHIUS CPHC CEU Credits $149 - Successful course completion earns you the HPIP Platinum Certification (exam included at end of course).
A History of Radon
8 PHIUS CPHC CEU Credits $89 - A journey full of surprise discoveries, heartbreaking stories and fascinating accounts from the history of radon.
SPF Assistant Exam Prep Course
4 PHIUS CPHC CEU Credits $129 - Learn the basics of Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) as well as proper handling and health and safety issues.
ASHRAE 62.2 COMBO - Assessment, Design & Installation
8 PHIUS CPHC CEU Credits $129 - Learn how to size, choose, install, test and document the ventilation system to comply with the latest ASHRAE 62.2 Standard – plus the forms and spreadsheets you'll need in the field.
Commercial Lighting Assessor Course
7 PHIUS CPHC CEU Credits $99 - Learn how to perform lighting assessments, conduct light metering, and review existing utility bills to make recommendations for lighting upgrades.
BPI Energy Modeling & WorkScope
6 PHIUS CPHC CEU Credits $89 - Learn energy modeling basics, gathering data for REMRate and using the DOE Home Energy Score Tool.
Intro to Solar Photovoltaics
6 PHIUS CPHC CEU Credits $89 - Learn the fundamentals and best practices of Solar PV from an industry pro.
BPI Multifamily Building Analyst Online Course
6 PHIUS CPHC CEU Credits $129 - Learn how to conduct energy audits and prepare work scope recommendations for multifamily residential buildings.
BPI Infiltration and Duct Leakage (IDL) Online Course
5.5 PHIUS CPHC CEU Credits $129 - Learn the principles of air movement and causes of air leaks, how ventilation relates to overall air leakage in a home, and ventilation system requirements.
ASHRAE 62.2 Residential Ventilation Assessment
4 PHIUS CPHC CEU Credits $89 - Learn how to assess existing ventilation systems to determine if they're in compliance with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard, and how to bring non-compliant systems into compliance.
ASHRAE 62.2 Mechanical Ventilation Design & Installation
4 PHIUS CPHC CEU Credits $89 - This course provides an in-depth understanding of how to size, choose, install, test and document a ventilation system to comply with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard.
Residential Radon Measurement Certification Course
4 PHIUS CPHC CEU Credits $129 - Learn the basics of radon gas and the EPA Guidelines for testing for radon in the home. Add a new revenue stream to your business with optional radon certification (exam fees extra).
HOW MANY PHIUS CEU CREDITS DO I NEED?
- All PHIUS CPHC's must accumulate 36 PHIUS-approved Continuing Education Units (CEU) before their certification expiration date.
- By earning the required number of CEU credits, CPHC's will maintain/extend their professional CPHC credential status by three (3) years.
- Conditions apply according to PHIUS regulations. Please see PHIUS CPHC CEU Program Webpage for details.