Oregon Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) Credit Courses
APPROVED Continuing Education Courses for
Oregon Real Estate Licensees: OREA brokers, principal brokers, and property managers
- Earn OREA-Approved CE Hours by watching online courses
- No studying. No exams!
- Access courses 24x7 on any computer or mobile device with internet - even your phone!
- Go at your own pace. Start and stop when you want. Pick up right where you left off.
Your instructors for these engaging online courses are seasoned educators who are experts in their respective fields. Courses are created using adult learning techniques.
- Multimedia format keeps you engaged.
- Expand your knowledge.
- Optional certifications can boost your credibility or add a new revenue stream to your business (select courses, exam fees extra).
OREA-Approved CE Credit Courses
These courses are approved for continuing education credit hours by the Oregon Real Estate Agency. Green Training USA is an OREA Certified Continuing Education Provider.
BPI Building Science Principles
12 Oregon Real Estate CE Hours $69 - This course covers all the basics of building science as well as the business perspective to help you succeed in the home performance industry.
Radon Measurement Professional Exam-Prep Course
6 Oregon Real Estate CE Hours ** UPDATED TO MEET THE NEW NRPP REQUIREMENTS ** Prepares you for the NRPP Radon Measurement Professional certification exam.
Understanding Energy Efficiency in Real Estate
4 Oregon Real Estate CE Hours $99 - Learn about energy efficiency in real estate, including the different efficiency ratings, government and utility programs, energy efficient mortgages, and more.
4 Oregon Real Estate CE Hours * NEW COURSE * Get the foundation you need to deal with moisture and mold-related issues in your home or building.