LEED Green Associate Introductory Course (LEED GA)
This course is approved for the following continuing education credits:
|Oregon CCB CE Hours||NATE CEH||BPI CEU||RESNET RATER PD|
Learn about sustainable building, water efficiency, energy conservation and more.
Online 24x7 access, go at your own pace, with email and phone access to instructors to answer your questions.
- Start the online course immediately upon registration
- Stop and start anytime - then continue right where you left off
- Log into your course from anywhere you have internet access - even on your phone
The LEED Green Associate Exam Prep Course is an engaging multimedia course which was developed and delivered by Eric Corey Freed, one of the green building industry's foremost experts.
Oregon Residential Contractors earn 2 CCB-Approved Continuing Education Hours by completing this online course
Course Package: $175
* Proof of Oregon Construction Contractors Board License must be provided upon request in order to take advantage of this specially-priced course.
Course Package Includes:
- 12 hours of online multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Phone and email access to instructors to answer your questions
- LEED Green Associate Handbook
- Multiple-choice questions at the end of each module to improve learning and retention
- Practice exam questions
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
- Oregon CCB-approved certificate of course completion emailed to you within 48 hours (upon request, after successful completion of course)
- Introduction to LEED
- Location and Transportation
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Materials and Resources
Course Package: $175 * Proof of Oregon Construction Contractors Board License must be provided upon request in order to take advantage of this specially-priced course.