COMBINED LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE & LEED AP BD+C EXAM PREP COURSE For NATE CEH Credits
Earn 16 NATE CEH Continuing Education Credits and 7 BPI CEU credits with this engaging, online multimedia course.
You'll learn about indoor environmental quality, water efficiency, sustainable sites, materials and resources, and more – from Eric Corey Freed, one of the green building industry's foremost experts.
Access your course 24x7 for 90 days from any device connected to the internet. Start and stop when it's convenient for you, and pick up right where you left off the last time.
A great way to earn all 16 required NATE CEH credits! And if you're interested in getting your LEED AP BD+C accreditation, this course will prepare you to pass the combined LEED Green Associate and LEED AP BD+C accrediation exam.
Course Package: $375
* Proof of NATE membership must be provided upon request in order to take advantage of this specially-priced course.
Course Package Includes:
- 24 hours of online multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Phone and email access to instructors to answer your questions
- LEED Green Associate Handbook
- LEED AP BD+C Handbook
- Multiple-choice questions at the end of each module to improve learning and retention
- Practice exams for both LEED GA & BD+C exams
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
- Introduction to LEED
- Location and Transportation
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Materials and Resources
- Integrative Process
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Regional Priority