This course prepares you to be a Forensic Investigator of Commercial and Residential Buildings. You will learn how to perform an infrared survey of moisture and make detailed reports which can stand up to the rigors of litigation.
You will learn about the complete business solution for running and marketing your business. Pre-course training and reference material will be provided and will be required to be completed prior to attendance. Bring your IR camera to class. Some cameras will be available for student use but are not guaranteed. A laptop with Microsoft Word 2007 (at a minimum) is required.
Training is delivered by United Infrared, THE industry leaders in infrared thermography. Why sign up with us? When you sign up though Green Training USA, you get a complimentary 6-month membership in United Infrared INCLUDED ($300 VALUE. Reg. $600/year) - and membership is REQUIRED to take this course. Includes many valuable membership benefits (see below for details).
Course Package Includes:
- 3 days of in-class and hands-on training
- Lunches included
- Final exam
- Report templates, contracts, brochure and promotional display templates
- 6-month complimentary membership to United Infrared ($300 VALUE. Reg. $600/year) - membership is required to take any United Infrared course. Membership includes:
- Sophisticated National Marketing Campaign
- Leads by Territory
- Advertising documents and videos that you can use and customize
- Continued 1-on-1 marketing, sales and business support from industry leaders Greg Stockton and Peter Hopkins
- Weekly business strategy webinars
- Legal documents for the IR survey (report template, invoicing and disclaimers, etc.)
Course Details & Timetable
- Level 1 Thermography course.
- Construction or moisture experience is recommended.
- Pre-course training and reference material will be provided and will be required to be completed prior to attendance.
|Dallas, TX||September 2014