Radon Testing Device Placement Protocols
This course is approved for the following
Continuing Education Credits:
|BPI CEU||NATE CEH||ASHI CE||NRPP CAT 1 CE|
Access this engaging online multimedia course 24x7, anywhere you have internet - even on your phone! On-demand, go at your own pace. Stop and start whenever you have some time - and pick up right where you left off!
An easy and convenient way to earn continuing education credits!
This course reviews the protocols for placement of radon testing devices. Quality assurance and quality control process is covered with an emphasis on continuous radon monitoring devices.
Register Now Course Package: $75
Course Package Includes:
- 4 hours of online multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Phone and email access to instructors to answer your questions
- Quiz questions after each module and at the end of the course to enhance learning
- 2 BPI Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- 4 NATE Continuing Education Hours (CEH)
- 4 ASHI Continuing Education Credits
- 4 Category 1 CE credits for AARST-NRPP
- Certificate of Course Completion
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee