BlockWallScanIR - United Infrared Module
Infrared scans are used to determine whether the grouted cells, bond beams, insulation and other components of a CMU (Concrete Masonry Unit) wall are properly placed - WITHOUT the need to open the wall with hammer or drill.
BlockWallScanIR™ training is a 1-day intensive training course including classroom study,and marketing, sales and business coaching with hands-on field experience. The course materials have been developed over many years of field experience and will include the complete business solution for adding BlockWallScanIR™ to your service line.
Bring your IR camera to class. Some cameras will be available for student use but are not guaranteed. A laptop with Microsoft Word 2007 (at a minimum) is required.
Training is delivered by United Infrared, THE industry leaders in infrared thermography. Why sign up with us? When you sign up though Green Training USA, you get a complimentary 6-month membership in United Infrared INCLUDED ($300 VALUE. Reg. $600/year) - and membership is REQUIRED to take this course. Includes many valuable membership benefits (see below for details).
Course Package Includes:
- 1-day in-class and hands-on training course
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Report templates, contracts, brochure and promotional display templates
- 6-month complimentary membership to United Infrared ($300 VALUE. Reg. $600/year) - membership is required to take any United Infrared course. Membership includes:
- Sophisticated National Marketing Campaign
- Leads by Territory
- Advertising documents and videos that you can use and customize
- Continued 1-on-1 marketing, sales and business support from industry leaders Greg Stockton and Peter Hopkins
- Weekly business strategy webinars
- Legal documents for the IR survey (report template, invoicing and disclaimers, etc.)
Course Details & Timetable
Level I Thermography
|Orlando, FL||September 2014||TBA||Register
Questions? Call 1-800-518-1877
or request a consultation...