EnergySmart Contractor Package for Nationwide Members
The RESNET EnergySmart Contractor designation is a company credential (one full-time employee must complete training and pass the exam). It allows you to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and help them reduce their energy bills.
You will be credentialed to work in concert with certified energy auditors to complete home performance improvement work in compliance with RESNET's work scope standards of practice. Begin the online course immediately and take up to 14 days to complete.
Boost your company's credibility with the EnergySmart Contractor certification. Special package for Nationwide Members includes RESNET membership, complete with marketing materials to promote your certification.
Nationwide Member Package Price: $460Reg. $650 - Save $190
Complete Package Includes:
- 8-hours of e-Learning modules with video instructor (14 days access)
- Study guide
- Practice exam questions
- RESNET EnergySmart Contractor Exam
- RESNET Quality Assurance (CEQ) Provider Service for the first year ($150 value)
- RESNET Membership ($400 value)
Benefits of the Course
- Your RESNET EnergySmart Contractor certification increases your credibility, which helps you close jobs and grow your business.
- You will be able to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and help them reduce their energy bills. You will be qualified to include optimal home performance measures in your contracting business.
- You will be able to join RESNET EnergySmart Home Performance Teams, and work with certified RESNET Energy Raters to improve a home's energy efficiency. Referrals from Energy Raters are extremely high quality leads.
- STUDENT DISCOUNT – Save $250 when you sign up for
Home Energy Team's Turn-Key Business Package. It has
EVERYTHING you need to build a home performance business,
or add home performance to your existing business. A la carte services available.
Who Should Take This Training?
- Contractors: HVAC, insulation, air sealing, remodeling, windows and doors, siding, plumbing, handyman,solar, IAQ, roofing, home automation
- Home builders who want to work with HERS Raters to build Energy Star Homes
- Anyone interested in home energy efficiency
- Basics of heat transfer and air leakage
- The energy conseqeuences of common construction practices
- Combustion appliance concerns
- Basics of envelope and duct leakage, air sealing and insulation
- Understanding of thermal boundaries
- The House as a System - How changes in one area can affect other areas
- RESNET retrofit work scopee requirements and recommendations
Questions? Please call us at 1-800-518-1877
RESNET Membership - Included in Your Package
Completing the EnergySmart Contractors course and passing the exam qualifies your company to become a RESNET member (Included in this special package for Nationwide members). Membership benefits include use of RESNET logos, brochures and promotional videos and a company profile on the RESNET website. Learn more