Infrared Thermography Level 1
Approved for 32 ASHI Continuing Education Credits
Learn how to apply qualitative thermal imaging for Building Sciences, Quality Assurance, P/PM, Condition Assessment, Condition Monitoring, and Forensic Investigations. You will be trained to identify and document thermal patterns caused by improper design, workmanship or material failure.
Applications include: building envelopes, flat roofs, underground piping, electrical distribution systems, mechanical systems, steam systems, refractory systems, and active thermography. The course includes self-directed learning activities to help you gain practical experience, but you don't need to have an IR camera to successfully complete the course.
ASHI Members: $1595 / Reg. $1695
Course Package Includes:
- 32 hours of self-paced online instruction (60 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
- Student reference manual
- Online quizzes
- Self-directed field assignments
- Proof of course completion
- Free ground shipping of course materials to the continental US.
- Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer® exam – Available at no charge at Infraspection Institute open enrollment classes, or at the annual IR/INFO Conference. For a fee, exams may be taken via secure video link or at authorized testing centers. Certification card and diploma issued with passing grade of 80%.
- Infrared theory
- Heat transfer concepts
- Equipment operation and selection
- Standards compliance
- Image analysis
- Report generation
Continuing Education Credits
- This course is approved for 32 ASHI Continuing Education Credits.
- Eligible for 32 NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs). NETA Certified Technicians (Level III and Level IV) are required to earn a minimum of 48 CTDs every three years to maintain their certification.
- Approved by the InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors for 32 hours of continuing education and meets the training requirements for their Infrared Certified professional designation and logo.
- Approved for 32 Continuing Education Hours (CEH) by RCI, Inc.
The Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer® Exam is available at no charge at Infraspection Institute's open enrollment classes, or at the annual IR/INFO Conference. For a fee, exams may be taken via secure video link or at authorized testing centers. Certification card and diploma are issued with a passing grade of 80%. Call 1-800-518-1877 for details.
Why Train With Us
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
Proof of ASHI Membership
You must provide proof of your ASHI Membership to take advantage of this specially-priced course package.
Register Now ASHI Members: $1595 / Reg. $1695